All About Hongkong! Shopping, Hotels, Tourist Spots - Merged Threa

• 1 month later...
yung place na nasabi mo eh pang guest house kung tawagin dito sa HK...or motel in PHIL...

Madami doon sa may Cuaseway Bay LEE Garden street... 200HK to 300HK overnight na po yon

Agree, kung mura and tahimik pa, mga guest house sa Causeway bay ang ok. Kung bustling and nasa bilihan ka kaagad sa Tsim Sha tsui.

Go to Tung Chung near the airport, Citygate Outlet Mall. You can take the MTR, red line.

Some of the outlet shops are: Burberry, Polo, Seven, Benetton, Nautica, Esprit, Columbia, Puma, Adidas, Nike, Quicksilver, New Balance, etc.

Bought adidas sneakers for P1600. Exact same shoe still displayed at Greenbelt and selling for P3500. They even have heavily marked down JL Puma golf shoes at the Puma store. Great bargains, check it out.

Shopping and eating in Hong Kong is fun again now that the HK Dollar is 5.2something to the Peso.

Hong Kong is not like what it used to be. Mahal ang hotels, but its infrastructures are great and you can buy the latest designs.

Before, I like shopping in Hong Kong because wala tayo sa Maynila. Today everything is available to us including the internet.

My next trip to Hong Kong will include visiting the Venetian Resort in Macao. That I am looking forward to!

Edited by kenshin11
Hong Kong is not like what it used to be. Mahal ang hotels, but its infrastructures are great and you can buy the latest designs.

Before, I like shopping in Hong Kong because wala tayo sa Maynila. Today everything is available to us including the internet.

My next trip to Hong Kong will include visiting the Venetian Resort in Macao. That I am looking forward to!

Your right, kung anong meron sa HK meron na din agad dito satin. Like the havs and Marks, pareho lang tayo ng stocks..even Billabong pareho nalang lahat. kaya why bother going there.

Bilib lang talaga sa discipline nila, yun lang..maliban don wala ng iba.

Pero there are some cheap hotels in Jordan and Tsim Sha Tsui, yun lang ang liit. Pero good na din for a couple of days stay.

Your right, kung anong meron sa HK meron na din agad dito satin. Like the havs and Marks, pareho lang tayo ng stocks..even Billabong pareho nalang lahat. kaya why bother going there.

Bilib lang talaga sa discipline nila, yun lang..maliban don wala ng iba.

Pero there are some cheap hotels in Jordan and Tsim Sha Tsui, yun lang ang liit. Pero good na din for a couple of days stay.

the thing here in manila...sobrang konti ng selections compare to HK, its like 10 is to 2 ....ang comparison

I used to like Hong Kong for its shopping, but now every thing is available here and in the internet. Then there was a time I found computer parts and electronic gadget to be cheap there, but now Malaysia , ebay and Quiapo is cheaper. So Hong Kong is basically a place where I shop for new things and more important FOOD.

for watches i think pag may kilala ka you an get a good deal

there used to be a time when watches (and other goods in general) were definitely cheaper in hong kong. i was just wondering if that is still the case. particularly kapag wala akong kilala.