Hair Style For Men

bagoto

• 8 months later...

It doesn't matter what kind of cut you have.. flat top, bald, faded cut, faux hawk, Ronaldo looking type of hair style, as your happy with it. I see a lot of badly made undercuts ever since barbering became a fad again, my gripe with some of those people is that they try the cut to make a statement "Oh, look at me i'm special". But in reality they just look like pineapples.

If you really want a good cut, whether you're trying to look cool or it's just what you feel that's best for you and your personality then learn how to express it in detail to your barber or stylist. Communication is crucial to get something done right.

I rock a classic side part, natural part/line, mid-fade. This will work for any guy.

• 2 weeks later...

i recently discovered tribal barbers in rob place manila. medyo kulang lang ako sa hair to get the look kasi i got a buzzcut a couple of months back.

Nice, i go there every time i need a cut.

Next time you decide to go there, look for Ez, Kalbs, Mak (the top guy), or Indio. Btw, be there EARLY like before they open at 11 AM so that you won't be affected by their cut off time. What kind of cut are you hoping to get man?

• 1 month later...

pag ngayon may nakikita ako lalaki na naka undercut... yung uso ngayon na pati tibo ganun yung hair cut..

naiisip ko agad bading.

Pasintabi lang sa mga naka undercut ngayon. Yun lang talaga first impression ko. Kasi LAHAT ng kilala kong naka ganun gupit, bading.

ako naiisip ko may aids sila. pero hindi lang yung undercut basta kahit anong hi fade. naiisip ko si tom hanks sa philadelphia. mga 3 years ko na yan sinasabi lalo lang nauso yung gupit.

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tom-hanks-philadelphia-1.jpg

bumili ako ng biotin today. shampoo, conditioner, supplements. balak ko magpahaba ng buhok finally.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...