Why Some People Hate Valentine's Day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are basically two types of people who hate this Hallmark Holiday:

Those who are not part of a couple (which apparently is now a requisite to being happy and feeling content), and those who are in a relationship that provides neither sexual fulfillment nor satisfactory companionship.

Either way, there is always the feeling of resentment towards other people or even oneself. The notion that Valentine's Day is intended for the enjoyment of those in a relationship is self-defeating and, ultimately, foolish.

Valentine's Day... is so overrated. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

State of mind lang naman yan.

If requisite talaga ng date na ito na kelangan may kadate ka, di talagang maiinis ka. Pero if you see it as another date in the calendar and you dont really need to give so much thoughts over it, then no reason to be depressed.

Remember happiness is sometimes a choice and you are responsible for it. Huwag mo iaasa ito sa isang date sa kalendaryo o kahit sa ibang tao. Kung gusto mo maging masaya do things that can make you happy di ba.

Naalala ko, ilang pasko din ang dumaan na kinailangan maging malayo at magisa. kesa ngumawa, naghanap ako ng magagawa para maaliw

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I neither Love or Hate Valentines day. Di ko lang ma gets what's the fuss?

Una madami tao sa sine, for sure madami din kumakain sa resto, tapos lagi pa puno motmot. Masyado hassle.

Pwede naman gawin yun on other days.

Pero siguro depende sa partner din. Kung kilig si partner sa valentines, edi sakyan :P

I don't know why despite the super traffic and gastos, I feel giddy and hopeful every valentine's day.. kahit walang lovelife nga eh. Maybe I love the loving atmosphere feeling. Everyone seemed happy. :)

Only the cynical, the tortured, the busy, and the downtrodden hate Valentine's day.

It's still a perfect time to be giddy and hopeful for yourself or the couples around you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...