fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

better than LBJ?

nah. apples and oranges. more like a better TMac in his prime, thug scorer with just enough playmaking skills.

I'd take Jongks' deal if I were you.

maybe haggle for a 3rd rounder at best.

bottomline, I get picks for something...and picks would be more valuable once the off-season is in full-swing...which is why the Mutts have them in bunches.

if I could get "something" for a few more useful parts, hey, that's a start.

lol... i just read some espn crap (again, forgot who wrote that crap anyway) that kevin durant can be better than lbj eventually... dunno if it's another one of those stern "hype him up till he pop" thing...

and of course... i don't expect J to accept it like that... there's always the beauty of bargaining :)

my 2 cents on the werth issue...

dude's having a pat burrell like season .. just a lil more clutch ... hot streak for a couple of weeks .. then cold the next couple ... then hot again .. the grady comparison is apples and oranges .. grady's playing hurt .. werth at his peak is just a lil bit better over an injured grady...

id give a lower first rounder or a 2 and a 3 for werth ... as i only see him as a rental to get a p'off bound team over the edge ... and not really high on the keeper list

^^ Sensya na po.

Hindi yata malinaw ang earlier post ko kaninang hapon.

master TD

When I said I had two 1st rounders, I was just saying that I have them. I wasn't offering them for Werth.

For Grady, I'll deliver them both to you personally pa. :lol:

Thing is, even with the projectedly higher 1st rounder that I have, I'm hesitating to deal it for Werth.

Werth is very good -- this year. I just won't pay that much when the law of averages is just around the corner.

Maybe if I'm trying to win this season.