fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

I'm good either way bro...

though I do remember a post that said na next year and next batch pa talaga ito...

hmmm.. it would be tough kung may group of players na hindi covered..

i was under the impression that when we voted on this it would apply to everyone, the reason we voted on this in the first place was too free up some FAs.. :mellow:

Thanks for the offer doc but I have to pass. I read something on Hamilton in ESPN kasi, natakot ako. Im thinking about keeping three or four pitchers (Haren, Nolasco, Jair J and Bell) going into next season, para maiba naman strategy.

sorry bro, was thinking of revising the deal...

the OF in question is Josh Hamilton...either with a pick or Hanson...

the risk was supposed to be balanced out by Hanson and a pick.

it's alright, I understand perfectly.

Thanks for the offer doc but I have to pass. I read something on Hamilton in ESPN kasi, natakot ako. Im thinking about keeping three or four pitchers (Haren, Nolasco, Jair J and Bell) going into next season, para maiba naman strategy.

I understand doc. Everyone knows you make the best offers around here. I guess Im just afraid of losing a sure thing in Haren.

P.S.

Correction, the guy who offered Vince Carter for Nick Colisson makes the best offers pala. :lol:

the risk was supposed to be balanced out by Hanson and a pick.

it's alright, I understand perfectly.

I understand doc. Everyone knows you make the best offers around here. I guess Im just afraid of losing a sure thing in Haren.

P.S.

Correction, the guy who offered Vince Carter for Nick Colisson makes the best offers pala. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kala ko yung nag-offer ng rafer alston for david lee eh :lol:

anyway... a low 1st rounder (pick 1 being the lowest, that is) and a sandwich pick MIGHT do...

hmmm...

it's a stretch to even ask for a 1st rounder.

Jayson Werth

Assets

Has decent power and pretty good speed. Knows how to take a walk. Is a versatile player on both sides of the ball.

Flaws

Injuries have been a big problem for him. Needs to be selective at the plate and curb his strikeouts.

Career potential

Strong all-around outfielder.

Edited by gift_of_game