fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Mariners acquire Wilson and Ian Snell for Clement, Ronny Cedeno, Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin and Nathan Adcock.

Z doing his magic. I like this trade for the M's. That coming from a big fan of Jeff Clement. Well, catcher is well covered by the M's in Adam Moore so Clement was actually a surplus. Goodluck Jeff, may you have a long and good career in Pittsburgh.

Mariners acquire Wilson and Ian Snell for Clement, Ronny Cedeno, Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin and Nathan Adcock.

Z doing his magic. I like this trade for the M's. That coming from a big fan of Jeff Clement. Well, catcher is well covered by the M's in Adam Moore so Clement was actually a surplus. Goodluck Jeff, may you have a long and good career in Pittsburgh.

There are conflicting reports:

Mariners acquire Jack Wilson and Ian Snell for Jeff Clement, Ronny Cedeno, and just one of the ff: Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin or Nathan Adcock. Most likely Pribanic.

Either way, IMHO it's good for the M's.

There are conflicting reports:

Mariners acquire Jack Wilson and Ian Snell for Jeff Clement, Ronny Cedeno, and just one of the ff: Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin or Nathan Adcock. Most likely Pribanic.

Either way, IMHO it's good for the M's.

i think the correct report is the 5 players. i doubt the pirates would only accept 3 minor leaguers for wilson and snell..

^^b00000000000 i want a halladay in october

if they didnt make that trade, the only holliday in october would be in st louis.. :P