fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

happy birthday ajb..

magpa-beergin ka naman.. :lol:

3D, before the meetings.. you needed to do something and its not the one to stand pat.

with your fielder, nathan, j-werth and sizemore acquisitions, you did just that.

then it would be cool if you actually got picks for nathan (or any other reliever from your closer keg)

buti pa si supercrappy, may googlephone..

ill just put 3G on my phone :lol:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/shotgunslasher/mtc/phone.jpg

doc, still interested in C. Davis? for a Ranger "duo" for your team? quite interested in the captain...

not really sure I want to trade my sandwich pick now birthday boy commish stern, though Peña is tempting. btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN (my apologies if this is late)...

interesting...though I'd probably be a bit more inclined to take back a pick or prospect...

your prop?

and oh, happy bday ajb!

ang haba ng backread ko.. effin brunei was disconnected from the internet world for 2 whole days.. kakapiranggot na ulan eh nagpanic ang mga gunggong! malamang walang pinoy na nagwowork sa power plant kaya ayun, 2 1/2 days walang kuryente sa business district.. talk about business at a stand still..

anyway, just a thought on a significant issue that was raised..

@kville - im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression that the sched is final.. i only made the switch coz you did raise a very good point regarding trading major league players for picks in the FA draft or picks in the FA draft for minor league players hence i made the FA draft ahead of the minor league draft..

but as ive always said, everything is tentative until yahoo opens fantasy baseball coz i want to see what the draft app has to offer.. to be upfront about it, i want to know if a GM can make multiple picks in a single round..

i hope i dont mess anyone else's strategy if ever there would be another switch in sched of FA and minor league draft.. ive always liked the idea of the minor league draft ahead of the FA draft.. i will let everyone know of the final sched once yahoo opens fantasy baseball which should be 2-3 weeks from now..

=====

i dont know if i missed any props from me, sobrang haba talaga ng backread eh.. :P

=====

still interested in a CF and nathan..

jeff kent retired, so that means dewitt has a good chance to be a starter?

meron din ata Q si ajb regarding minor league players..

2. Definition of minor league players:

a. Anyone who doesn’t have MLB experience except foreign players who didn't play in MiLB.

b. A pitcher (SP or RP) who has had MLB experience will still be considered a minor leaguer if he has 75 IP or less (as seen in the players Yahoo sports profile and/or MLB.com) before the start of the fantasy season.

c. A batter (position player) who has had MLB experience will still be considered a minor leaguer if he has 100 AB or less (as seen in the players Yahoo sports profile and/or MLB.com) before the start of the fantasy season.

b and c applies to minor league players who has major league experience hence the AB and IP limits..

as for letter a: that applies to IFAs (internationl free agents: japs, dominicans, venezuelans, etc).. IFA's can be directly drafted in the minor league draft as long as they already have signed a professional contract whether it is a minor league or major league deal..

Edited by bubuy