fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Consig, sino ang 2b mo at present?

Ooops, I just checked, wala na nga pala si Utley.

Edit: Medyo mahirap mangyari ang trade. I prefer keeping my positional players then just take my chances with the SPs in the FA pool. Meron na rin kasi akong Haren at Oswalt, pwede na sila kahit paano. If I trade Pedroia, sobra akong mahihirapn sa pagkuha na kapalit na 2b. As it is, Im set at 2b (Pedrioa), 3b (Wright) and in the outfield (Granderson, Hart, Kemp, McLouth). My problem areas are C, SS and 1b (that's why Im looking to get an upgrade from the two guys, Pena and Loney, that I have at 1b). Relief pitching will just have to take care of itself somehow.

Edited by agentjackbauer

I actually like my team. I just think we were either unlucky or too young last season, or both. If I get the guys Im looking for at the FA draft, who knows what could happen. True, my team is not as powerful and explosive as most but I think somehow it will be able to give the top teams a good fight week in and week out. That's all I ask really...ahem... kuno. :lol:

Edit: Sa FA draft ko na kukunin ang SS. Puno na Keep 10 ko. The only deal I could possibly make are the ones I have offered to the Mutts (involving Lidge) or DH (involving AGon, which is all about an upgrade at 1b). Kaso, they both rejected it.

Edited by agentjackbauer