fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

of course me have...i just feel that im still missing a bat..a more consistent one if you may...

arrrrggg so much more to learn and research :P office sucks...

anyways just looking at some options.. :P

cali update: sobrang napakabusy daw...he'll try to log in and look at the offers daw

Edited by consiglieri

sayang, bad timing on your part man.

was more than willing to deal away Tex and Fielder a week ago and you know, I did.

uhm...im kinda iffy sa power kasi ng lineup ko...

im thinking lang na if i want power boys..id have to trade someone who you can agree to...wala din naman ako naririnig kung may nangyari kay johan...

pero id really want to spunk up me bats...give it a spark if you will

i need to have someone on my radar :lol:

well, need to be creative... :D

how about you my dear k-ville... need a closer?

buti ka pa creative..

do i need a closer? nope..

basically, im not much into offers. but we still have 8 more days to figure and re-assess things out.

i just want one pick, but no one wants/needs mid-tier SP's (yup, can be found in filler drafts, so unahan na lang po)

or even my filler bats like rubiks' kube.

^^ Dump 'em, dude. Keep Nathan.

It's pretty obvious by now that the GMs are keeping the batters and will just pluck the P's at the filler draft.

@consig

I don't know about you, pero kung sa akin na-offer yung Hamilton plus pick for Santana and Ellsbury, kagat na ako.

That's one power bat, a precious pick and, as doc said, one free K-10 spot.

But that's just me. :P

I texted cali na rin... no reply ampf. :lol:

Asan na ba si Anki?! :unsure:

Chip-per! Chip-per!

:lol:

LOL!

with the powers vested in me as, uhm, the official MLB dumbass of this forum, i now officially open the search for the 1st Annual WTF Are You Thinking?! award (aka Recipe for Epic Fail Award)

@ jong

traditional wisdom would say "keep the bats" - but i think, with nothing to lose, i'm going against the flow... should i fail miserably, i'd get sandwiches as reward anyways :lol:

besides, im gunning for the title mentioned above :lol:

edit:

and master B doing the cube in less that 115 secs?

proof na bihasa talaga sa pangangalikot itong mamang ito :lol:

Edited by TripleDouble
LOL!

with the powers vested in me as, uhm, the official MLB dumbass of this forum, i now officially open the search for the 1st Annual WTF Are You Thinking?! award (aka Recipe for Epic Fail Award)

@ jong

traditional wisdom would say "keep the bats" - but i think, with nothing to lose, i'm going against the flow... should i fail miserably, i'd get sandwiches as reward anyways :lol:

besides, im gunning for the title mentioned above :lol:

I see.

Marami pa akong SPs, pili ka na. Burnett? Lowe? Harang? Carmona? :lol:

i researched the formula on youtube, maraming vids duon.. kaya lang yung pang beginner/basic approach lang, di ko pa napagaaralan yung intermediate at advanced..

actually isang beses ko pa lang nagawa yung 1:45, hehehe.. usually in between 2 mins and 2:30 ako.. :)

No, Jacoby hasnt hit his ceiling yet. He is only what... 26 years old? And last season was only his second in the pros.

I wouldnt have accepted the Santana deal as well. While Im pro-bat, there are a handful of SPs who are worth keeping and protecting. Johan is certainly in that list. You can get power at the end of any draft, or even in the FA pool.

i know...i aint saying the deal aint fair...

siguro...medyo mataas lang ang projection ko kay jacoby, as you've said, he may have hit his ceiling, siguro me thinks he still has something to show...or i still see some potential

pero as i say...what do i know..