fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Err, you lost me there. :unsure:

:lol:

Naman eh!

Ang ayus-ayos ng usapan, hinaluan ng kalaswaan! :hypocritesmiley:

translation: i dont usually pay for SPs, but im making an exception for a group of 4-5 SPs that i would be willing to pay for..

@kingsville - beckett is in the shortlist.. gusto ko kasi age range ay 28-30, ayaw ko ng masyadong bata.. thus i let go of verlander and using lester as trade material.. although there are a couple of 26yo SPs id also like to bid for.. peavy, one of them..

i noticed that cal! doesnt have a closer and that's what he was looking for all season.. and he has both peavy and beckett..

Edited by bubuy
translation: i dont usually pay for SPs, but im making an exception for a group of 4-5 SPs that i would be willing to pay for..

@kingsville - beckett is in the shortlist.. gusto ko kasi age range ay 28-30, ayaw ko ng masyadong bata.. thus i let go of verlander and using lester as trade material.. although there are a couple of 26yo SPs id also like to bid for.. peavy, one of them..

i noticed that cal! doesnt have a closer and that's what he was looking for all season.. and he has both peavy and beckett..

well, cal! may be runninf with the gOg mentality - closer carousel, FA fishing, something like that...

magkaiba tayo ng mentality sa SP's.. pero I agree with your statement..

bat-emphasized group is the way to go, actually.. coz its the safer thing..

at the end, 2 or 3 teams lang dito sa league ang magiging balanced/pitcher-heavy..

our ace is like.. 24? (but he looks like 17 :lol:)

AJB.. heto, rehashed pero iba lang ang opening statement :P

hope this works, atty..

AGENTJACKBAUER

Likely Keepers: Corey Hart, David Wright, Curtis Granderson

No one does it better than the Fantastic Four Outfield! who are they?

-- Corey Hart, Curtis Granderson, Matt Kemp and man-crush/team MVP/loverboy Nate McLouth

these guys should be in the top30 in outfielders fantasy rankings this year.. along with D-Wright and masher Carlos Pena.

this offense is hella scary! we'll be surprised if they dont do well in the batting cats department.

their keeper scenario looks 8-2, i.e. 8 bats and 2 arms

with QS factory Dan Haren leading the helm..

like most teams, pitching will also be their main focus in the upcoming filler draft, as well as their minor league draft.

roy oswalt isnt getting any younger now, at 30.

as for their farm system, nothing's really notable, although matusz from the O's looks good..

Edited by kingsville

alam ko ipopost ni jong: "life begins at 40"

:lol:

@bubuy: pag nakuha mo si johan santana, saka ko ibibigay ang aking opinion.. :evil:

walang pag asa kay johan, yung bosox fan inoofferan ko ng 2 bosox players pero gusto nya i-keep yung new yorker.. :hypocritesmiley:

walang pag asa kay johan, yung bosox fan inoofferan ko ng 2 bosox players pero gusto nya i-keep yung new yorker.. :hypocritesmiley:

at ang posibleng reason: Met daw kasi siya at hindi Yankee..

Baka heto na last for the day.. :D

ANKI'S KEEPERS

Likely Keepers: Magglio Ordonez, Lance Berkman, Carlos Zambrano

Smashmouth baseball!

here's another one of those bat-oriented teams.. another team w/ nasty firepower.

but this year's success lies on OF vernon wells and 3B chipper jones, with the former hoping to stay healthy to have a rebounding year.

the latter, well, you know... is the glassier one! :hypocritesmiley:

Pitching is kinda deep here this time, with Z, wifebeater Myers and the Red Sox youngster, Clay Buchholz..

but with their oh-so-deep batting roster, theyll be hard-pressed to keep those other good arms.

Meanwhile, the farm system looks good, even if they only have three..

w/ Snider playing a lot this year for the rebuilding Jays.

A pitcher could make this system even nicer.

Edited by kingsville

pa ANALyze din :D

@gog - Brox can be had really....what do you have on the table...though i have him and the hutt for cali if he accepts me offer

as for johan...im actually 2nd guessing myself now on how i pick my players (given my biases)....pero as of now im quite sure that i'd want Johan to be my ace (which i think we know he is...at least for now) in the long run...

i'd have to agree with gog though that my OF's aren't that quite dependable yet...as ive said

im hoping for a big year from hawpe, maybe because holliday's not around anymore (what do i know)

consistency from ethier....torre should like what he's doing eh?

more consistency from ellsbury...guy couldve reached 60 or maybe 70 SB's if he had consistency down the wire...you can't steal em if you dont reach the bases in the first place right...

gog- i can deal taveras for picks you have available :D

kville....penge din ha :D

heto na josh and consig.. :P

JOSHIASI

Key Arrivals: 3B Alex Rodriguez, 1B Mark Teixeira, SP James Shields

Key Departures: SS Jose Reyes, 1B Justin Morneau, RP Joe Nathan

Likely Keepers: Jason Bay (on the block?), Felix Hernandez, Mariano Rivera

introducing: the newly-improved (Yankee-filled) infield..

and signing 'em for $455 million.. (A-Rod's 10-yr,$275million and Tex's 8-yr,$180 million, and that excludes Cano :evil:)

where the Yanks go, we go!

this team seems to improve its pitching depth, following the Bushwhackers' suit..

but more importantly, they get the biggest mashers from NYY, with the acquisition of A-Rod and Tex. to help Robbie Cano to form what they think is an insurmountable infield.

they gotta have a shortstop, though.. A position that isn't fantasy-deep.

as of this writing, they have... uhmm.. none!

As for the pitchers, the acquisition of J-Shields to team up with super young ace King Felix and the returning Yovani Gallardo gives them a starting rotation like no other, although the latter is kinda questionable to return after he suffered a torn ACL last year. and of course, Mo is Mo! ;)

They also gotta have a decent catcher in the filler draft.

and yes, time to start the farm thingy..

CONSIG RED SOX

Likely Keepers: Chase "we're the world fcukin champs" Utley, David Ortiz, Dice-K Matsuzaka

(with Johan Santana and the Hutt on trade talks as of this writing :evil:)

Red Sawx Nation!

with big papi, jollibee ellsbury and pitching sensation dice-k on his shoulders, the 3rd-placed team from last year is looking for a better ending this time around.

but their offense is about to take a big hit, as theyll be without chase utley for the first month of the season, and could be out until late May.

big papi and the young OF's (ellsbury, brad hawpe, andre ethier) have to take up the slack.

while they have good batters, their pitchers are absolutely great.. and thats what makes them dangerous. balance is their key!

with johan, dice-k and joba chamberlain.

and papelbon's one of the best closers in the game, teeing off with that nasty look.. c'mon now!

we project them to have problems in the middle infield..

but no worries for them, someone's out there, just waiting in their farm..

and at the filler draft, its only a matter of adding power to their offense.

getting another closer to back up with papelbon will be nice, too.

FUKUDOME IS MY HOMEY

Key Arrivals: LF Raul Ibanez, farmboy SP Joe Savery, farmboy SP Nick Adenhart

Key Departures: SS Derek Jeter, RP Joakim Soria

Likely Keepers: Cole Hamels, Grady Sizemore, Troy Tulowitzki

rebuilding or reloading?

doesnt matter, they're out to get you anyway!

although they lost their back-up SS and a great closer, they managed to add power-hitter ibanez in a trade and two farmboy pitchers who'll be the key to their success in the near future.

with sizemore, adrian gonzalez, ibanez and the comebacking tulo, err.. tulowitzki, the team should be competitive in their batting department.. and could get a boost if mark reynolds decides to come back and adam dunn finds a mother-team.

but the thing that will drool you is their pitching..

with arguably the best 1-2 ace tandem in the league with lefty WS finalists cole hamels and scott kazmir. they also have johnny cueto, a successful part of GM denim's home-grown talent plan.

and you know theyll do good in the filler/minor-league draft in terms of addressing it.

Edited by kingsville