fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

depends on the team...we're talking about the Yanks here, not the Twinkies.

:hypocritesmiley:

i was talking about if a game is cancelled or its a day off... too many blanks in the lineup can hurt...

though if you would be interested in my pitchers with the exception of king felix and mo maybe we can work things out :P

i was talking about if a game is cancelled or its a day off... too many blanks in the lineup can hurt...

though if you would be interested in my pitchers with the exception of king felix and mo maybe we can work things out :P

josh is scared of the rain?

LOL!

yeah, I got you the first time.

it's alright, this can wait. B)

anak nang...nakakapagod mag back read....

bubs...i love the lester-bruce for johan...

though as of now...he's really one of my untouchables...him and chase siguro...sama mo na si small papi...everyone else has a price...

uhm...GOG whaddya have for Willy T...(im good with picks/farm)

Chix...waiting lang ako :D

Edited by consiglieri

Let's see if I get this right.. isa lang muna..

(need feedback on my analysis, thanks :D)

MONSTER COCK REDUX

Key Arrivals: SS Jose Reyes, RP Joe Nathan, 1B Prince Fielder

Key Departures: 3B Alex Rodriguez, SP James Shields, SP Roy Halladay

Likely Keepers (at least 3): Reyes, Fielder, Russell Martin

the 2009 season will raise their team's SB emphasis on a whole new level..

if you can't steal first, steal em all!! :evil:

prolly the best offseason move in the league right now; a blockbuster that cost a-rod and sensational aces roy halladay & james shields. the cocks have gained a lot with younger studs prince fielder and former SB champ jose reyes. they also get arguably the best closer in dynasty leagues, joe nathan from the twinkies. that's 2 potential 1st-round fantasy picks and a top-tier closer.. and you only lose the best 3B and 2 starters.. thats awesome!

we projected this team to keep a bigger percentage of bats, moreso a "bat-emphasized" group. russ mart should bounce back and give bigger numbers in 09. the whole offense should improve from last year, with the acquisition of the veggie prince.. question is, if is it enough in the improving Cactus division?

as for the draft, they gotta find those arms lurking in the filler draft pool.

and more importantly, the franchise is leaning on a different direction with them actually joining the fray to establish/improve the farm system.

Edited by kingsville

thanks 3D.. edited ;)

gog.. hope i get this one right..

TINA FEY EFFECT

Key Arrivals: SS Derek Jeter (on the block), 1B Justin Morneau, SP Roy Halladay

Key Departures: SP Edinson Volquez, 1B Prince Fielder, 1B Mark Teixeira

Likely Keepers: Evan "the Houseboy" Longoria, Josh "Wonderboy" Hamilton, Alexei "The Cuban Missile" Ramirez

Tina Fey herself had a spectacular 2008. Would the fantasy team follow suit? :D

For this season, the emphasis on acquiring farmboys and making 'em fantasy studs continues. Former farm boys longoria (drafted) and alexei (FA pickup) have nurtured success with their respective mother teams, and also, from the genius mind of their fantasy team owner.

Although they also lost a ton of pitching (yup, to acquire those picks), their offense looks rejuvenated with the acquisitions of keeper-friendly Morneau and Jeter. but you gotta like the long-term potential that longoria, alexei and the batter with an impact as big as Texas, josh hamilton. This could also be the most "bat-emphasized" group of keepers, just as the GM had envisioned.

pitching's bound to be a mess, but the offense looks great even if they lose the veggie prince. should be in the top5 in offense. gotta address it in the filler draft the smartest and most creative way possible.

doc h is just another pitcher, I guess.

we got bamboozled.

:hypocritesmiley:

LOL

well, the halladay deal kinda triggered my SP exodus kinda-strategy... like master B, just hoping for some waiver wire gems...

...and speaking of waiver wire gems, i'm hoping two of my personal favorites, wandy rod & "death wish" arroyo, takes it to the next level this time around...

i have a very shortlist of SPs who i view are ToR fantasy aces..

kasama ba talaga si beckett dun? :unsure:

Jongks, how's this lil breakdown? :D

THE RALLY MUTTS

Likely Keepers: Tabachucher, Carl Crawford, Brad Lidge

ah yes, the defending champs!!

but 2009 will be a hard one this time..

but playoff-bound seems to be right.. with Tabachucher Ryan Howard better than ever, crawford and hunter pence manning the outfield spots, john lackey the ace and mr.perfect brad lidge.

their roster looks balanced in terms of the k-10 group, with the GM leaning towards a batter-heavy crew.

the biggest hole right now is at their middle infield, even the GM admits it. this is huge since every team in the league has their own legit pieces in the MI slots.

this would be one of the main headlines as the filler draft comes along.

moreover, the plan for their farm system looks bleak as they only have 1 farmboy pick..

but good news comes as matt laporta, one of the best OF prospects in the bigs, should be due for a call-up.

and chris perez waiting in the wings for the cards' closer job.

Edited by kingsville
^pasensya na po, choosy lang talaga ako.. alam mo naman ang principle natin sa sex, why pay when you can get for free.. ganun din ako sa SPs.. :D

Err, you lost me there. :unsure:

:lol:

Naman eh!

Ang ayus-ayos ng usapan, hinaluan ng kalaswaan! :hypocritesmiley:

Edit:

Sakto, k-ville!

Edited by Jongkers