fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

uyyy sexy!

haha!

I think I got to 210 at 17...

nainis pa ako kasi may one time I had to use those elevators that beep kapag overloaded...3 people got out then as soon as I stepped out, it stopped beeping. LOL!

hmm, I probably would've made a half-decent baseball player.

yes bro sexy ako nun.. :lol: i think my waistline was about 25-26 at that age.. its just only the last few years that ive been able to reach my ideal weight at my height and age..

come to think of it, ive always thought if i was maybe 6'2 id reach the pros.. (lahat naman tayo ganun ang mentality ata.. hehehe..) i should've just gone to school with a football/soccer field, mukhang mas malaki ang pera sa european football leagues.. :D

if i only had money, id send my future kid somewhere in england or italy in hopes of him making one of the top euro clubs.. but that's for another thread.. :D

consig, may deadline ang offer ko ah.. it wont be there "forever" :hypocritesmiley:

uyyy sexy!

haha!

I think I got to 210 at 17...

nainis pa ako kasi may one time I had to use those elevators that beep kapag overloaded...3 people got out then as soon as I stepped out, it stopped beeping. LOL!

hmm, I probably would've made a half-decent baseball player.

or a football player...

closest to Pujols numbers-wise or at least early, pre-megastar Pujols is on Snitch's team.

I should've taken that guy. <_<

Prince's value is tied too much to his power i.e. if he doesn't get 40 dingers, it's a letdown.

as a 1B he doesn't really help out defensively either.

but he's young so he's got that going for him.

And I thought this guy's Pujols-ian.. (yup, mejo hawig sa swing and porma)

But he looks more of a Prince Fielder.. :zorro:

(hey, look at where Prince is now.. from an underrated 1B to one of the best!)

edit:

and I thought the Hutt was no touch? LOL!

Edited by gift_of_game
closest to Pujols numbers-wise or at least early, pre-megastar Pujols is on Snitch's team.

I should've taken that guy. <_<

Prince's value is tied too much to his power i.e. if he doesn't get 40 dingers, it's a letdown.

as a 1B he doesn't really help out defensively either.

but he's young so he's got that going for him.

edit:

and I thought the Hutt was no touch? LOL!

si ryan howard is the same thing, if he doesnt get 40, it's a letdown.. although howard is much older than fielder..

he offered the hutt, malamang bosoxing is coming into play.. :P

^

hate to say this but he's probably a year away.

he'll get a look but I don't see him sticking.

teka nga,you're looking for power?

isn't the Veggie Prince powerful enough?

from a Sox forum

I am a little concerned about hanging our hat on anyone named "Lars." I mean, if we need a dog sled driver or a heavy metal drummer that would be different.

pero for what it's worth and since you're not really giving up much, pull the trigger.