• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

ah so ikaw din pala yun? :hypocritesmiley:

akala ko pa naman kung anong wormhole na napasukan ko.

anyway, yung Cubs game mukhang di na matatapos...enjoy yung extended coverage though...

Baka naghahanap ka lang ng PBA news nung oras na yun..

may decent chance na sa myPBA ka babagsak.. mas updated pa sa PBA site. :hypocritesmiley:

magandang wormhole yang nadaanan mo ah, whatever you just did..

Naku.. sayang yung Theriot ko dun, panabla kay Jason, Michael Bourn yun eh!

his arm tired out, I guess (being optimistic here)...

this is the reason why I wanted/preferred Joba become the heir apparent to Mo more than being a starter. I am not sure if the strain/stress would be worse being a bullpen hand as compared to a starter but my simple math/logic tells me he would pitch less in 4 days time in relief compared to starting 1 game every 4 days...

by the way, why is the MyPBA site an alternate universe?

Edited by cheeselogger

^

la lang, weird `coz for a while there, I thought MTC reformatted since their interface is pretty much the same...since it's also an invision board...

as for Joba, well, there were some glaring mechanical issues coming in and Girardi knew this which is why he tried to stick to the plan, at least initially.

that last inning was telling though as his arm seemed to give up all at once: he ended up throwing more pitches in the fifth than he did in the first three.

after he gave up the HR to Young, he waved off Ivan a couple of times probably `coz he couldn't really get the zing on his fastball and that's where his night ended.

this is the reason why I wanted/preferred Joba become the heir apparent to Mo more than being a starter. I am not sure if the strain/stress would be worse being a bullpen hand as compared to a starter but my simple math/logic tells me he would pitch less in 4 days time in relief compared to starting 1 game every 4 days...

by the way, why is the MyPBA site an alternate universe?

The way we have fun there.. it's other-worldly.

Even if it's a small community unlike here, it's nice and not that bad. There's respect as well (except @ the Ginebra & Alaska thread.. you're in for a long day if you dare to piss 'em)

Also, I started there. Before I found the uber-talented GMs here at MTC, my fantasysports career was born there, sort of...

About Joba: He has the potential, the stuff, the poise of a starter.

The Yanks see it that way, that's why they chose him to be a vital cog of their rotation.

yeah, I understand Joba's stuff is something some starter's could only dream of but he already has this injury history. IMHO, the only way the Yankees get maximum value out of him in the bigger picture was to really keep him in the pen. a ~20 year career as a dominating closer I think is better than a less than 10 year career as a dominating pitcher I think...

more of a smoltz career i think...interchanging from starter to closer...to starter...to closer....

once mariano's out it wouldnt be surprising if joba gets the closer opps...mentality wise he can deal with it...whether he starts or closes the boy has the potential to finish batters off....with a healthy arm of course

After the Nuggets last week, it's SD24 this week.

I hate my remaining schedule. :thumbsdownsmiley:

And with consig's team heating up, my lead over his team is diminishing.

Our matchup in the penultimate week will be very, very crucial in determining the division leader and the first-week bye. :unsure: