• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

aww thony im sorry if i gave you a nightmare... :( i feel guilty.

ganon ba ka descriptive ako? or ganon ka din ka attached sa books mo?

i had to leave all my tolkien behind :(

and all my harry potters too.... i collected pa naman both hard bound and paper back editions... :(

wahhhh :cry:

Honey, I am that attached to my books. :lol: They are my most prized possessions and the light of my life.

lol sure why not. but make sure you reserve the whole day. and you wear comfy shoes because i like to make the rounds of all possible book places... as in all.

i remember one lunch time i actually rode the MRT to SM City because the book i wanted was only available in the Goodwill branch there. forsaking lunch and risking bein late ... i rushed via MRT and got my prize :)

lol sure why not. but make sure you reserve the whole day. and you wear comfy shoes because i like to make the rounds of all possible book places... as in all.

i remember one lunch time i actually rode the MRT to SM City because the book i wanted was only available in the Goodwill branch there. forsaking lunch and risking bein late ... i rushed via MRT and got my prize :)

If it is going to be a whole day shopping spree, I better make sure I'm outfitted for a rugged day and a big and comfy backpack will come in handy to place all the wonderful printed treasures I suspect I'll be amassing. :lol:

thats a great idea! we can rent one sa mall diba? kse i dont have access to a stroller na. my nephews and nieces are taller than me na eh. :P

then when were done we can just stash them away sa car or something. :boo:

All these talk about books, shopping sprees, wicker baskets, babies and strollers is making me hungry **wink**

I'll just get up and fix myself a pack of instant pancit cantoon soon. :lol:

nang iinggit ka? meron din ako nyan noh! teka. random thoguth ba yan? :boo:

para on topic... i wish sum1 would come up with an instant pancit canton cookbook... :boo:

Hahahaha!

Forgot what the thread is all about. hehehehe all the lack of food is getting to her. There is a time to read BOOKS and there is a time to eat.

Althought I love reading books rather than eating.

hmm do you think the mod will? :(

even if i said i will buy a copy of the silmarillion and read it again? because jrrtolkien will always be number 1 in my list? :P

Ha! I knew it. I knew it. You love Elves. :lol: Well books about elves are interesting, although this is where we have to branch off, Tolkien is nice but not really a damn good read for me.