• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

I love the "Myth Adventures" series of Robert Lynn Asprin... its light reading and quite funny... i suggest that you read this series in chronological order so as to be able to follow the flow of the story...

Yup, Robert Lynn Asprin is a good writer.

I've read the series he created and edited "Thieve's World" and it is very good.

I like the short stories he wrote for that world.

A shame that there never was a closure to that series.

One of the better ones I've been able to read.

Oh yea, I remember Death. I also remember crying while reading the book. :) Uy, if you have pa the rest...can I borrow? :)

Sure, I would be happy to.

I'm pretty sure that I still have the last book about the incarnation of Good, "And Eternity".

And I think that I also still have the one about the incarnation of Evil, "For Love of Evil".

Anyway, I'll put it in my car so that, if ever we meet, I can loan them to you. :)

Sure, I would be happy to.

I'm pretty sure that I still have the last book about the incarnation of Good, "And Eternity".

And I think that I also still have the one about the incarnation of Evil, "For Love of Evil".

Anyway, I'll put it in my car so that, if ever we meet, I can loan them to you. :)

Wow! You're an angel!!!

i can't wait! :)

Oh yea, I remember Death. I also remember crying while reading the book. :)  Uy, if you have pa the rest...can I borrow? :)

I have those collections! Piers Anthony's entire Apprentice & Incarnations of Immortality series! I've had them since they first came out when I was in high school.

I just don't know which box I put them in ... :(

Edited by trebbie

lately ive been reading the works of tracy chevalier. they are very good ... descriptive and almost lyrical.

i also like umberto eco ... his books are loads of fun in a "profound" way...

i read josteiin garder too ...

but that doesnt mean i dont read dan brown, patricia cornwell, caleb carr, jk rowling too...

;)

lately ive been reading the works of tracy chevalier. they are very good ... descriptive and almost lyrical.

i also like umberto eco ... his books are loads of fun in a "profound" way...

i read josteiin garder too ...

but that doesnt mean i dont read dan brown, patricia cornwell, caleb carr, jk rowling too...

;)

Whoa!

Deep thoughts ka pala, Wyld. :)

Good for you. :cool:

Whoa!

Deep thoughts ka pala, Wyld. :)

Good for you. :cool:

i sorta graduated onto those books... dati i read sidney sheldon, harold robbins, mga love stories etc etc....

that was all the way til grade 5 or 6.

but in grade 6 i discovered tolkien and there was no turnin back :)

i sorta graduated onto those books... dati i read sidney sheldon, harold robbins, mga love stories etc etc....

that was all the way til grade 5 or 6.

but in grade 6 i discovered tolkien and there was no turnin back :)

Hahaha!

Well, I was a wide reader when I was younger, too.

It soon became apparent to me though, that I really enjoy the sci-fi and fantasy genre.

So now, I almost exclusively read books in the genre na lang. :)

Do you also enjoy books of the sci-fi bent?