Fave Nba/pba Duo

Guest hastati

Uy nagreact ..... well bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bottomline it was an OT post and you could have easily created a new thread for this. Nothing to be explained further :P

Huh? Again, you were alluding to my post as always. Wala naman akong magagawa kung may crush ka sa Big 3 at sa akin. Checkmate ka na naman sa thread na to. Just like in previous threads :blink: Let's face it Liar. Your fave team is the Celtics. Remember, it's a sin to tell a lie. :lol:

Edited by hastati
Guest hastati

sure bro ... ur very confident!!!

curse my family if indeed the celtics is my fave team as you insinuate. But CURSE you and ur family if you are wrong in your accusations then. ;)

Quite fair right?:P

I'm just stating a fact. Diba isa sa mga nick mo CELTS? You're a true-blue Celtic fan. You've always loved the Cs which is why you always post about them. Yes, I am very confident. Unlike you who has to hide under various nicks. :lol:

Edited by hastati

I'm just stating a fact. You're a true-blue Celtic fan. Yes, I am very confident. Unlike you who has to hide under various nicks. :lol:

well then, I suppose the DEAL is on :D... wawa naman pamilya mo at sinasama mo sa kalokohan mo :P pati sila na walang kamalay malay maSUSUMPA

Guest hastati

well then, I suppose the DEAL is on :D... wawa naman pamilya mo at sinasama mo sa kalokohan mo :P pati sila na walang kamalay malay maSUSUMPA

So you're denying that you're a true-blue Celtic fan? Awww. Affected ka ba masyado? Ikaw lang yung sumusumpa sa pamilya mo. :lol:

Guest hastati

hehehe ... could not wait to see something happen to you or your family :P

Since the deal is on on this one ... I'm done with you for now. Until then ;)

Uhm, really? What deal? Looks like you're very affected. Wishing ill? Pikon na si Celtic fan. :lol: Pa done done ka pa, tapos unang post ko sa ibang thread, ikaw naman yung unang magququote. :lol:

Back to regular programming. Abe King and Philip Cezar (the royal brothers with Great Taste)

Edited by hastati

Uhm, really? What deal? Looks like you're very affected. Wishing ill? Pikon na si Celtic fan. :lol: Pa done done ka pa, tapos unang post ko sa ibang thread, ikaw naman yung unang magququote. :lol:

Back to regular programming. Abe King and Philip Cezar (the royal brothers with Great Taste)

just what i thought ... CHICKENED OUT the last minute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inurungan ka ng B-Y-G! May pa confident ka pang sinasabi sabay atras sa DEAL.:P :P :P

E di tumigil ka rin sa padsisinungaling!!! O ano hirit pa? Tama na satsat, tuloy na natin DEAL!!!

GOT YOU ON THIS ....

Guest hastati

just what i thought ... CHICKENED OUT the last minute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inurungan ka ng B-Y-G! May pa confident ka pang sinasabi sabay atras sa DEAL.:P :P :P

E di tumigil ka rin sa padsisinungaling!!! O ano hirit pa? Tama na satsat, tuloy na natin DEAL!!!

GOT YOU ON THIS ....

Awww, the Celtic fan is piqued. May pagot you on this ka pa eh pikon talo ka kanina pa.:lol: Wala ka Celtic fan. Padeny deny ka pa. :lol: Sinungaling? Diba nick mo yun? :lol: Nagback to regular programming na nga ako pero hirit ka ng hirit ng OT. Akala ko ba done ka na with me? Sinasabi ko na nga ba. Galing mo pumili ng nick. :lol:

Bottomline....You are a die-hard Celtic fan. What nick did you use when the Cs won the championship in 2008? The Truth ba? :lol:

Edited by hastati
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...