Beer Drinkers -- What Is Your Beer?

• 2 weeks later...
i know a girl who drinks her beer with regular coke. it's not like a one-off. she does it all the time.

it looks really weird and funky, but according to her, she wouldn't have her beer any other way.

I know this is quite an old topic but hey I love beers... This drink is called a Diesel in germanic speaking countries. You can order this sa Mcdo there since they serve beer there also sa mga fast food chains. The best beers for me would have to the Czech beers... swabe

yeah I have a friend who has the same theory on beers. Sabi nya its all about the weather. I Agree with him.. San Mig is the perfect beer dito sa pinas because it fits our weather. No wonder most filipinos also like the lightbodied corona beer also. Dark and strong beers bagay na bagay sa chill ng Germany or eastern Europe. American Beers have a mized flavor na bagay sa mixed temperature sa kanila.

Would just like to share some tips from backpackers... If you are living on a tight budget especially kapag trip mo mag backpack. If you dont have any money to buy anything else to eat just drink beer... Its a complete meal in itself... marami sya energy (sugar), partly analgesic (pampaalis ng pagod), and most of all tulog ka agad. I tried it myself and I was able to sustain myself for a day on beer only. Dont try for an extended period of time.. pang emergency lang yan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...