Why I love MTC

BizMan

• 2 weeks later...

because it amuses me, like a daily newspaper would :D

want to know the latest issue in showbiz and politics? its there.

want to be amused by the deepest discussions in religion and philosophy? its there.

want to know who is dating whom, who is wooing whom, who is f*cking whom - go to the random thoughts and mailbox

want your ideas, absurd as they may be, to be known as if someone would actually care - same as above

want to have a good laugh? go to the rooms and you have all the amusing titles there; or go to mtc world and get a

glimpse of those who actually take the posts (romantic or otherwise) seriously, to their truest sense :P

ako masdumami ung natutunan ko. about MTC. tsaka feeling ko masmarami akong magiging frnds d2 cause the event.

but frm now on. dko pa masasabi na ganun nga kasi the event is comming palang this is the 1st time ko makasama ang lahat ng MTC member...kaya see you soon....

It's got a great Directory and a good repository of tips and FR's so you don't have to repeat the mistakes which other people have already done and also warn people about your own mistakes so they don't do it anymore

:goatee:

Edited by yanzmyk

I love MTC. I like reading the different experiences people have had.

By the way, pano pala mag cancel ng account? Nakapag register ako ng isang account, tapos nakalimutan ko password, so i created this one. recently, i remember the password to the other account. Now i want to cancel it.

How do i go about it?

Moderators help naman. thanks