Why I love MTC

BizMan

very informative to places to go and people to talk to

also it let me be me,lets me feel comfortable about who i am

someone horny, willing to have casuall sex and talk about sex w/o being looked at as if im very sick and need help

kasi dito maraming tulad ko, men and ladies alike.

nid i say more :lol: :mtc:

MTC is the best.

From those who have shared loads of info, to those who have shared their own experiences, and especially those who have taken care of this site.

MTC has helped me a lot of times in the past and still continue to provide invaluable support.

Thank you for making it what it has become now.

Why Do I Love MTC?

1. It gives me a sense of belonging. I used to be a bum, doing nothing really special. But here at MTC, the people gave me warm welcomes, inspiring me to live my life in the best ways possible.

2. I get to meet new friends and acquaintances, helping me to realize how beautiful life is.

3. The parties! I love partying! Im a self-proclaimed party animal....and MTC celebrates WILD parties! :thumbsupsmiley:

4. the SEX? well, of course that comes with MTC, and I like the way the people respect sex in here, may taste pa rin sila kahit na pare-pareho kaming manyakis! peace!

5. Last! MTC is the most uniquely daring yet respectable website na nakita ko.....iba ang mga trip dito kaya lalong masaya kasi sya lang ang naiiba....

"I love ManilaTonight.Com! I swear my loyalty and regular login to this fantastic, bombastic website!"

Long Live MTC! :mtc: