Are You Good At Small Talk?

Larry

I always make small talk. I've been to parties where I don't know anyone except the person who invited me, and I'm proud to say I leave the place with new friends and contacts. I actually read the newspaper everyday and check trends in Twitter just so I'll always have topics for small talk.

Safe topics for small talk:

Current events

Trivia

Trends

Movies/TV shows

Showbiz gossip

I always make small talk. I've been to parties where I don't know anyone except the person who invited me, and I'm proud to say I leave the place with new friends and contacts. I actually read the newspaper everyday and check trends in Twitter just so I'll always have topics for small talk.

Safe topics for small talk:

Current events

Trivia

Trends

Movies/TV shows

Showbiz gossip

Good job...hotness and brains personified :cool:

well, had some hits n misses wit small talk...won't brag that am, like 10-for-10 or what... but it's good am readin' lots of stuff...and up to date...and of course it helps that mah work before is to get updated to what's happenin' around the metro...and even...the world sometimes :lol: so small talk, for me, works most, if not, all the time :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...