Stations With Cheapest Fuel Prices

Shell along Kalayaan Ave QC malapit na sa QC circle, mas mura ng 2 pesos kesa sa ibang shell stations

Shell along Ortigas Ave Ext malapit sa Ever Gotesco Ortigas

Pls post the exact price, last time I checked there premium gasoline is P44.65 as compared to Antipolo P42.95

Unleaded is 42.65 as of last night

Edited by jerzz

Only useful if you are in SBMA (I am, almost every week). Near the Kalaklan bridge gate is a self-service fuel station. Discounted price of 1 to 1.50 Php per liter. Yun lang, you have to pump the gas yourself, pero cute naman yung cashier (if it happens to be the shift of Jen :) )

• 2 weeks later...
Will E10 warrant bad effects to your engine ?

technically and realistically, you have to check and confirm that your vehicle is set to take in hybrid fuel mixtures; and along those same lines - up to how much of a mixture your vehicle can take.

i run my 00 expedition on e10, but that is with a) knowledge that Ford engines from the mid-90's have been built to take in hybrid fuels, including ethanol - to up to a 30 percent mixture in some engines; and B) knowledge that Ford Triton truck engines like that on the expedition can take low octane fuel grades, up to as low as 70 octane. In other words, the engine isn't picky.

bmw's as well, up to as far back as the late 80's, can take e10 on all their engine grades. am a member of the bmw car club, and know of a some who tried. of course we still prefer petron blaze (petron is an official sponsor of the club).

some engines are pickier, or simply not optimized for it. this can't be felt immediately, nor will it have any immediate ill effects, but it can cause complications in the long run on sensitive sensors and technical parts affecting crank sensors, electronic valve timing controls, electronic fuel injectors and fuel mixture controls. the very first effects will be felt in the idling and combustion of the engine.

hope this helps...

OH, and just to quickly add - just so this doesnt become OT:

Try the Jetti Gasoline Station along Macapagal near MOA. I find it cheaper, and drop by when am in the area.

Also try Caltex along Shaw Boulevard, near the Rosal Motel on Canley. (I swear I was in the area for the GAS Station) :)

Edited by illuminati
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...