Stations With Cheapest Fuel Prices

I just noticed earlier that both the Petron and Shell gas stations in the White Plains area leading to Katipunan is selling Unleaded Gas at 56.97. Gas stations in other areas are selling Unleaded now at 57.07, right? Di ko nakita yung prices nung ibang fuel nila pero mas mura din ata compared to most stations. Sayang lang, di ko normal route 'to. Di ko alam kung makakatipid ako kung sasadyain ko pa to although I work in the Libis area lang naman.

I just noticed earlier that both the Petron and Shell gas stations in the White Plains area leading to Katipunan is selling Unleaded Gas at 56.97. Gas stations in other areas are selling Unleaded now at 57.07, right? Di ko nakita yung prices nung ibang fuel nila pero mas mura din ata compared to most stations. Sayang lang, di ko normal route 'to. Di ko alam kung makakatipid ako kung sasadyain ko pa to although I work in the Libis area lang naman.

THIS IS TRUE. THEIRS IS CHEAPER. LALO NA YUNG SA PETRON.

THE OTHER COMPARATIVE BASIS FOR ME CHOSING PETRON OVER SHELL NOWADAYS IS THEIR E10 BLEND FUEL HAS A HIGHER OCTANE RATING OF 95 COMPARED TO SHELL'S E10 AT ONLY 93. MAS MURA NA YUNG PETRON E10, MAS MATAAS PA ANG OCTANE RATING. :thumbsupsmiley:

THIS IS TRUE. THEIRS IS CHEAPER. LALO NA YUNG SA PETRON.

THE OTHER COMPARATIVE BASIS FOR ME CHOSING PETRON OVER SHELL NOWADAYS IS THEIR E10 BLEND FUEL HAS A HIGHER OCTANE RATING OF 95 COMPARED TO SHELL'S E10 AT ONLY 93. MAS MURA NA YUNG PETRON E10, MAS MATAAS PA ANG OCTANE RATING. :thumbsupsmiley:

Gusto ko ma try ang Petron E10 kaso wala akong makita sa mga Petron Stations.

Hopefully maging available ito sa mga stations na malapit sa akin.

i think the newer petron started offering cheaper prices in order to lure away former shell customers to their side. shell countered by offerring the same low price plus a 20 peso discount in their select store for every 850 peso purchase of gas. competition is a bliss.

• 1 month later...

GREAT NEWS from Shell!

This weekend, get the best performance out of your car with

V-POWER at the affordable price of P51.55! SAVE P1.30/liter today!

That's getting the best value for your money. So what are you waiting

for? Rush to your favorite participating Shell station this Saturday and

Sunday and get your fill of SHELL V-POWER! Shell made to Move.

Edited by gashaus12
GREAT NEWS from Shell!

This weekend, get the best performance out of your car with

V-POWER at the affordable price of P51.55! SAVE P1.30/liter today!

That's getting the best value for your money. So what are you waiting

for? Rush to your favorite participating Shell station this Saturday and

Sunday and get your fill of SHELL V-POWER! Shell made to Move.

i just had my car filled up yesterday at shell quezon ave near banawe. wow the gas attendants are so efficient and they talk well grabe saludo ako sa owner nito.... anyway im supposed to load e10 cause their rate is 47.97 if i remember it ryt? but the guy who assisted me one way or another convinced me to load Vpower instead of e10. Its true mas makakatipid ka. If im driving out of town i use Vpower if city driving lang e10. La lang ... hehehehe

just sharing my insight .....

For those plying the alabang-zapote area, I'd just like to comment on Shell- BF Almanza station's crappy service. Since I moved to the Las Pinas area I've been gassing up at that station since their service was excellent and they're one of the few who offer E10 but recently their attendants have suddenly turned for the worst especially the night shift. They're scattered all over the place but they won't lift a finger to assist you. There was this one time that I stopped to fill up my tires and the attendants across the pump just looked at me as if I was funny or something and just stared and laughed as I got out and tried to inflate my tires myself, something which they used to do for you. Another time, I pulled over next to the e10 pump and waited for 15 min. to be served, but of all the nerve, they just stared again and would'nt even leave their respective pumps even though there wasn't any other customer at the station. To think that station's one of the most popular in that area, and I'm a good tipper too, so I just reluctantly shifted to Petron next to Puregold who offered e10 with a higher octane rating and better service.

Cheap gas may help get you customers but better service keeps them coming back.

i beg to differ mr kings81...ung huling apat na nahuling gas stations na mali ang calibration at nandadaya were from the supposed big three...besides today every station has a seal for their pumps...

try unioil...they offer the lowest prices...the one in q ave kyusi and sucat/naia road in pque