Motorcycles and Scooters

Honda CB400 is nice, especially inline 4 sound.

May group ba GMs into riding motorcycles?

The new Anniversary Series CB400 is nice but only available in Japan. Most Police officials have the Anniversary Series CB400 imported from Japan. A very good dependable bike. But power wise not up to today's standard.

also very expensive for a 400cc will cost around 600+k for brand new units.

We have a lot of motorcycle riding group depending on which brand of motorcycles. you are welcome to join.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mayruon na ba nakasubok ng yamaha tricity dito?

Balance-wise, It looks safer. Pero I heard mas mabigat siyang i turn. Nakanganyan ang isang guard sa village namin. Mukhang masaya naman siya, ilang years na niyang gamit yun.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

an old friend of mine wants to own one. he's contemplating between rebel 500 and versys 650. which is better for a newbie rider?

Two very different bikes. One's a chill cruiser type the other's an adventure/touring bike. if newbie, i'd prefer the rebel for its low seat height. versys' 33 inch seat height might be a challenge.

• Like (+1) 2

Two very different bikes. One's a chill cruiser type the other's an adventure/touring bike. if newbie, i'd prefer the rebel for its low seat height. versys' 33 inch seat height might be a challenge.

I stand corrected, he's choosing between the rebel and vulcan s.

I suggested to him to wait for the 2020 rebel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stand corrected, he's choosing between the rebel and vulcan s.

I suggested to him to wait for the 2020 rebel.

Honda Rebel is a good Beginner Bike. Its the Training bike in the US. As for the Vulcan S i think its a 650cc engine like the same engine on kawasaki ninja 650. also a good bike.

personally i prefer European bikes as they have more character for me. Japanese bikes are nice bikes with more power & affordable price. He won't get wrong on either bikes.

Normally if the dealer has late models bikes like 2019 models on stock they usually sell it on a discounted price. you can get the late model for a bargain. the newer version does not really have a big upgrade.

Will join this group soon.

I was eyeing the Honda Rebel 500 but the Makati showroom says that it's out of stock and no delivery schedule in the next months.

So, I looking at the Vulcan S and maybe the RE Interceptor.

i suggest you try a test drive 1st as the Vulcan S is a Cruiser bike & your comparing it to RE Interceptor Cafe Racer. Both nice bikes but the interceptor is on the heavy side & the seating position is a little bit like a sports bike. but for the price of both bikes its a steal..... Affordable Japanese Cruiser bike vs India Cafe Racer. Reliability wise i'll go with Japs.... as there are a lot of electrical issues on RE right now.

• 3 weeks later...