Motorcycles and Scooters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are your thoughts on HD Iron 883 or Ducati Scrambler?

HD Iron 883 is a Sportster bike with 883 cc engine all sportster bike are made in Thailand now. if you can deal with Hard Clutch, Vibration & Heat Iron 883 is ok bike.

Ducati Scrambler has many variants from 400cc, 803cc to 1100cc depending on your Riding style & Budget. if you can deal with Extreme Heat of the Engine its a nice powerful high performance bike. i had the 803cc version. and i modify a lot of the accesories. But usually you need to change the clutch after 15,000 kms. as its a dry clutch transmission. so maintenance is on the high side.

Good intel boss.

HD Iron 883 is a Sportster bike with 883 cc engine all sportster bike are made in Thailand now. if you can deal with Hard Clutch, Vibration & Heat Iron 883 is ok bike.

Ducati Scrambler has many variants from 400cc, 803cc to 1100cc depending on your Riding style & Budget. if you can deal with Extreme Heat of the Engine its a nice powerful high performance bike. i had the 803cc version. and i modify a lot of the accesories. But usually you need to change the clutch after 15,000 kms. as its a dry clutch transmission. so maintenance is on the high side.

Big bikes (400cc up) that are manageable in heavy traffic. Meron ba?

Any Triumph Motorcycle Except Rocket 3 & Thruxton is good at Traffic as its well balanced & has a very light Clutch. Ducati is Light but too hot in traffic condition. Moto Guzzi is Fairly good even its all Air Cooled engine. BMW tend to run Hot also in Traffic also the Boxer Engine is too wide for traffic Filtering. Most Japanese Bigbikes are good in Traffic as they are well known to be Light & They Run not so Hot. Kawasaki Ninja 400 is a good Example as it very light weight & Agile in Traffic filtering. But Basically all depends on Riders Tolerance to Heat & Skill to go thru traffic.

Good Luck!

i've tried kawasaki z900rs not bad sa traffic and not too hot for traffic

Any Triumph Motorcycle Except Rocket 3 & Thruxton is good at Traffic as its well balanced & has a very light Clutch. Ducati is Light but too hot in traffic condition. Moto Guzzi is Fairly good even its all Air Cooled engine. BMW tend to run Hot also in Traffic also the Boxer Engine is too wide for traffic Filtering. Most Japanese Bigbikes are good in Traffic as they are well known to be Light & They Run not so Hot. Kawasaki Ninja 400 is a good Example as it very light weight & Agile in Traffic filtering. But Basically all depends on Riders Tolerance to Heat & Skill to go thru traffic.

Good Luck!

Thank you.

Another question for big bike owners who use it everyday in heavy traffic:

Any truth to the saying that the heat from big bike engines will lower your sperm count?

Edited by johnlove

Thank you.

Another question for big bike owners who use it everyday in heavy traffic:

Any truth to the saying that the heat from big bike engines will lower your sperm count?

There is no Scientific evidence to prove that ! i have been a Bigbike user since 90's & i have 3 children now. Maybe its not True. and some of the big bikes now are not really that hot anymore.

Big bikes (400cc up) that are manageable in heavy traffic. Meron ba?

Bought 2 400cc bikes already.... and sold them as well... NK400 manageable. pero heavy lalo na pag may angkas. 215kg++ . RE Himalayan, since ADV bike sya ang ganda ng turning radius and walang sinabi pot holes ng EDSA. Problem lang, nabili ko is carb type and non ABS.. if it is ABS and FI already i won't sold it. New RE are FI na btw. Now I use honda pcx for daily ride.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...