Motorcycles and Scooters

I just finished price negotiations on an Indian-made bike because I wanted an old school ride. Mura lang pala ang importation at wala masyado hassle pag brand new.

This is the Royal Enfield Classic 500. Old timers will still remember the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 which was sold locally in the 1960s. This is a more reliable version with the same image. Big single cylinder motor with gobs of torque. I rode a friend's Classic 500 in Singapore two months ago, driving across the causeway to Malaysia in Johore Baru to open her up and that 500cc EFI motor thundered all the way to 140 kph before it scared me too much. The springer seats ensure a very nice ride and the engine is like a slightly less nervous version of the 1980-era Yamaha XT500. Can't wait for the two months to deliver.

post-188-0-85437200-1303617294.jpg

post-188-0-42647900-1303617335.jpg

Edited by boomouse
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dennis®

I just finished price negotiations on an Indian-made bike because I wanted an old school ride. Mura lang pala ang importation at wala masyado hassle pag brand new.

This is the Royal Enfield Classic 500. Old timers will still remember the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 which was sold locally in the 1960s. This is a more reliable version with the same image. Big single cylinder motor with gobs of torque. I rode a friend's Classic 500 in Singapore two months ago, driving across the causeway to Malaysia in Johore Baru to open her up and that 500cc EFI motor thundered all the way to 140 kph before it scared me too much. The springer seats ensure a very nice ride and the engine is like a slightly less nervous version of the 1980-era Yamaha XT500. Can't wait for the two months to deliver.

post-188-0-85437200-1303617294.jpg

nice bike boom!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...