Motorcycles and Scooters

Guest Leviticus

^^not my friend, my friendly neighborhood mechanic, meaning yung mekaniko na malapit sa bahay ko :P along commonwealth avenue sa may Unicross motorcycle shop. ang mura ng mga parts dun as compared sa honda mismo kukuha

^^not my friend, my friendly neighborhood mechanic, meaning yung mekaniko na malapit sa bahay ko :P along commonwealth avenue sa may Unicross motorcycle shop. ang mura ng mga parts dun as compared sa honda mismo kukuha

pang honda lang ba yon boss ? yamaha po kasi ang gamit ko ... thanks

Guest Leviticus
pang honda lang ba yon boss ? yamaha po kasi ang gamit ko ... thanks

nope. lahat ng klaseng motor kaya: lifan, scooters, yamaha, honda, suzuki, kawasaki, granstar motors, etc.

specializing in underbone nga lang sila but hindi sila nagsesetup ng mga stereo or other "accessories" more on the engine sila.

everytime I go there dami mga motor nakapila lagi.

nga pala.. because of the "tune down" that my bike received, gulat ako sa gasoline consumption nya. kung dati ay 400-500 a week ang consumo naging 250 a week na lang! from makati-commonwealth/nova yan ah. tapos panay pa ang side trips ko. medyo toned down ang acceleration but ok lang. masyado naman matrapik sa manila eh

lintik na racing configuration yun :grr: think of all the cash I could have saved on gas :blink:

Peeps I have a question about the mufflers of XRM.

A few weeks ago I heard the usual muffler sound of a 400cc bike, but it sound a little odd. To my surprise it was a XRM with an extender on its muffler. It really sounded like a 400cc bike. You know what I mean with the "whhooooffff" sound of a 400cc bike ryt? The sound was not that solid cause if you would listen very well, it has an end sound of a 110cc. I saw it during the red light and it stopped on my left side.

Pls share your infos about this one. Thanks

are you sure it's the muffler? 'coz i have seen underbones with big bike sound due to some "electronic device" which makes the sound. but if it's really the muffler. i want one! :headsetsmiley:

Guest Leviticus

^^ it's the muffler. I had one installed a few months back.

well.. I wouldn't call it a "muffler" per se because it was too loud for me. I'd rather call it a "subwoofer". it was so loud that whenever I cruise through a parking lot I would "accidentally" activate several car alarms.

pinalitan ko rin ng mahina na muffler. Nowadays, kapag may outing or group activity I install the subwoofer muffler.

you can get one at your friendly neighborhood motorcycle shops for about 500-700. Depende rin sa brand and style yan.

Guest Leviticus
Sir Leviticus san po yung friend mo na yan?

How much po yung ganon b4 I make a call?

Thanks

ahehe.. it's a figure of speech (think Spiderman, your friendly neighborhood..). The muffler I got cost me around 765 (I still have the receipt). It is not a muffler extension but rather a full muffler assembly. Detaching and attaching your muffler is surprisingly easy if you have the tools and the time.

The motorcycle shop I got it from is Unicross Motorcycle Parts and Services along Commonwealth Ave in front of Convergys (the other side of the street). Pulido ang trabaho nila dun. This was the place I was talking about who tuned down my motorcycle, that instead of the usual Php400-500/week I spend on gas it became Php200-250/week. I've never went to another mechanic after I tried it there.

Nga pala.. one disadvantage of having the subwoofer muffler: madali uminit masyado as compared to your stock muffler. Masmanipis kasi ang construction neto. Maybe because I got the cheap one instead of the Class A muffler (around Php1200-1500).

Guest Leviticus
Correct if Im wrong, your muffler would be replaced or just be configured?

Hmmmm can you pls give me the full address of the place and who to look for????

It does sound like a 400cc ryt?????

it would be replaced. full address? ahehehe.. landmarks lang ang maibibigay ko. just ask around at commonwealth ave lalo sa harap ng st peter church kung saan ang Unicross Cycle shop. just go up to the counter and tell the guys there na magpapaservice ka.

nga pala.. you can ask them as to what sound you want: 400 cc bigbike sound, harley sound, trumpet sound, stealth silent sound, etc...

^^ it's the muffler. I had one installed a few months back.

well.. I wouldn't call it a "muffler" per se because it was too loud for me. I'd rather call it a "subwoofer". it was so loud that whenever I cruise through a parking lot I would "accidentally" activate several car alarms.

pinalitan ko rin ng mahina na muffler. Nowadays, kapag may outing or group activity I install the subwoofer muffler.

you can get one at your friendly neighborhood motorcycle shops for about 500-700. Depende rin sa brand and style yan.

whats the brand name of this muffler?

is it compatible to any motorcycle?

im using a Suzuki Shogun 125 R

Guest Leviticus
whats the brand name of this muffler?

is it compatible to any motorcycle?

im using a Suzuki Shogun 125 R

ang muffler compatible.. ang attachment to the muffler ang iba iba

Sirs do you know any motorcycle shops that could fix a cracked flairing?

My XRM is almost 3 yrs old, and has went through a lot. It have some minor cracks.

Would it be advisable to have those carbon cracks to be repaired or buy new ones?

sir kaibigan ko may shop na nagrerepair ng fiber glass.... try mo pumasyal sir. (JAD racing) sa pasig

sir kaibigan ko may shop na nagrerepair ng fiber glass.... try mo pumasyal sir. (JAD racing) sa pasig

bosing , can u be more specific with regards to the location of JAD racing ..balak ko din sana magpagawa ng fiberglass ...

pls PM me .. pati contact number if ever meron .. para tatawagan ko muna . .. discount ko din sa friend mo ha ..thanks

eto details mga sir. check nyo na lang po link... baka makatulong

jadracing.multiply.com

sir andrean actually halos parehas lang ang gastos... kagandahan lang sa pa-fiber e baka me mga konti ka gusto pabago sa designs e baka pwede pa.

check nyo na lang po site... nandun din contact info at most of the products they sell.

ride safe peeps

next saturday me event yata ng motorcycle sa expo sa cubao. JAD racing will be there.... me entry yata sa show sym shark, bagong projet bike, check nyo na lang po kung ok ang pag gawa ng fiber.... kse basag basag dati yun e. di ko pa din nakita ngayon. hehehe

saka sa may 29 sa correspondent sa channel 2 featured din daw ang jad.