Motorcycles and Scooters

i bought a zeus model803 helmet last december 2006. i got it on a sale price p2500. i tought i bought a good helmet on a good price. but sad to say the replacement lense is now out of stock. how can you use a good helmet with a BAD WORN-OUT LENSE!!!! i've only been using it for a year and a half, and now, i cant see clearly when im using it because THERES NO REPLACEMENT LENSE available anymore according to its distributor MOTOWORLD. I hope they do something about this because our safety depends on this helmets. :thumbsdownsmiley:

try to visit their dealers in caloocan 3hermanas maybe they have old stocks,or some other store in caloocan that carries zues. MOTOWORLD always ran out of stock kasi d sila nagstock ng madami

i bought a zeus model803 helmet last december 2006. i got it on a sale price p2500. i tought i bought a good helmet on a good price. but sad to say the replacement lense is now out of stock. how can you use a good helmet with a BAD WORN-OUT LENSE!!!! i've only been using it for a year and a half, and now, i cant see clearly when im using it because THERES NO REPLACEMENT LENSE available anymore according to its distributor MOTOWORLD. I hope they do something about this because our safety depends on this helmets. :thumbsdownsmiley:

try to inquire here Action Hobbies at Petron Greenhills (+632)744-2116

try to inquire here Action Hobbies at Petron Greenhills (+632)744-2116

action hobbies and motoworld has the same owner so i think wala din sila stock. They are the imprter of zeus and most of the time stock were already alloted to their dealers and only few are left for their retail in their outlets in MOA,Fort,Petron Edsa and their store in Conneticut.

Guest Leviticus

yesterday napilitan akong magchange oil sa scooter ko because dinagdagan ko ng oil.. but instead of 4t oil ang laman pala ng oil container ay 2T.

hay.. drain agad. naamoy ko kasi ang mabango na 2T oil..

which got me thinking. what will happen if hindi ko napansin yung pagkakamali ko? what will happen if instead of 4t ay 2t ang laman? just curious.. any info guys?

I think this post brings out the importance of considering the availability of replacement parts when buying a helmet. I've replaced the lens on my HJC twice and thankfully, JT Triumph always had it in stock.

yesterday napilitan akong magchange oil sa scooter ko because dinagdagan ko ng oil.. but instead of 4t oil ang laman pala ng oil container ay 2T.

hay.. drain agad. naamoy ko kasi ang mabango na 2T oil..

which got me thinking. what will happen if hindi ko napansin yung pagkakamali ko? what will happen if instead of 4t ay 2t ang laman? just curious.. any info guys?

i would last for a little while, un nga lang pag high reving na thats where the problem starts, overheat, cease piston, dami pwede mangyar blow by makina

sir baka may contact numbers kayo or location maps di me sanay sa caloocan eh. thanks.

if ur taking c3 turn left under the lrt then after the 1st stop light u will see caloocan sales at ur left and few meters after u will see triumph at ur ryt.then if ur comng from edsa go to monumento rotonda then under the lrt thn after the 2nd stop light u will see triumph at ur ryt the a few meters away caloocan sales at ur left.

if ur taking c3 turn left under the lrt then after the 1st stop light u will see caloocan sales at ur left and few meters after u will see triumph at ur ryt.then if ur comng from edsa go to monumento rotonda then under the lrt thn after the 2nd stop light u will see triumph at ur ryt the a few meters away caloocan sales at ur left.

thanks.

yup mas okey masikp, kc luluwag un ktagalan, the more you use it the more the helmet conforms to your head, kng mdyo maluwag, use balaklava, and before using a helmet ng iba be sure its clean or you wash it firs kng removable ung pads..parang brief yan eh...naka lagay lng sa bigger head..hehe,

kapag city drive ndi mo masyado ramdam ung use ng masikip na helmet, pro pag hard ride na..the wind drag pag may play ung helmet and head mo masakit sa leeg

yup mas okey masikp, kc luluwag un ktagalan, the more you use it the more the helmet conforms to your head, kng mdyo maluwag, use balaklava, and before using a helmet ng iba be sure its clean or you wash it firs kng removable ung pads..parang brief yan eh...naka lagay lng sa bigger head..hehe,

kapag city drive ndi mo masyado ramdam ung use ng masikip na helmet, pro pag hard ride na..the wind drag pag may play ung helmet and head mo masakit sa leeg

hahaha. Thaks sir. Tama lang sa ulo ko ang Size L.

I got my super4 today. woooooooooo! What a rush!