• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Motorcycles and Scooters

Guest Leviticus

I was scooter hunting over the weekend and came across some nice models. I've visited quite a lot of showrooms here.

guys.. may naka-MadAss bike ba dito? hanep sa personal na makita ko. astig ang frame! price dito sa probinsya ay around 66k, 110 ang makina but the dealer said matulin eto compared to my xrm 110.

also, may nakita ako honda sonic 125 cc. ang hawig nya ay wave and xrm combined. got myself a motorstar hawkII 150 cc. gonna post fr on this good boy (hehe.. kasi kumportable ako umupo dito as compared to my xrm, and ang tahimik masyado for a 150 cc engine.. ang laki naman kasi ng exhaust). kapag nakuha ko na ang plaka neto ang balak ay pang byahe up and down baguio

but so far ang ganda ng ride nya. smooth suspension and ang lakas ng hatak when you accelerate. the best feature of this scooter is that I can stretch my legs as opposed to my xrm.

Guest Leviticus
anong company gumawa nito? Shinsky?

China, by Sachs.

4th day of Motorstar eagle 150. ayos pa rin ang takbo. maganda suspension. big difference ang 6.5 liter na gasoline tank (I can go farther now). my only complaint is that kapag gabi and naka-on ang ilaw ko ay nagiiba ang tunog ng busina. baka mahina lang ang battery that was given to me or what. ibabalik ko after 500 kms for the first change oil.

Guest Leviticus

day 7 of Motorstar Eagle 150 II.

had a dayoff yesterday and decided to go out to the beach. usually sakay sa kotse and then vroom! this time hindi. load ng scooter ng snacks (drinks, bread, towel, chips, and light lunch). stuff loaded into the compartment easily. decided to go to the beach (Im in pangasinan) so packed a bag. tinawag ko anak ko and packed her stuff too (anak ko 6 years old). strapped the bag at the small space behind the backrest behind the scooter. sakay anak ko as backride wearing proper corrective gear (pads, helmet, goggles, jacket, etc.. yeah, over-protective ako). maluwang pa ang space and kaya ko pa sumandal sa upuan. I can extend my legs unlike sa xrm ko (kasi kailangan ko ang legs ko for the clutch and brakes). hehe.. feeling ko nakalutang ako sa scooter dahil masyadong kumportable.

filled the tank full with gas (6.5 liters). the day was so nice (not so sunny but at the same time not so hot) so easy lang ang patakbo, around 40-50 kph lang since provincial road. usually when I drive to the beach it takes me an hour to reach by car. this time even at a leisurely pace we reached the beach at around 45 minutes. hmm.. maybe traffic wasn't that heavy or nakalusot lang kami through congested areas.

had a nice morning at the beach with my daughter. kain kaunti, pahinga sa cottage and then by 3 pm uwi na. daan nga lang sa jollibug dagupan kasi request anak ko. parada kami sa jollibee beside all the underbones (suzuki, loncin, honda, yamaha). our scooter sticks out. bihira pa kasi ang motorstar eagle. saka ko lang naisip na hindi "single" per se ang scooter na eto since masmahaba siya sa mga typical single. parang hinati ng kalahati lengthwise ang isang compact car.

pagdating sa bahay, checked the odometer. traveled a distance of 72 km round trip. hmm.. hindi pa 3/4 ang gas.