Motorcycles and Scooters

@TheGeneral

bro, nangyari na yan sa akin... dinala ko sa mekaniko at pina trace ko pero late na.. napundi na yung headlight ko.. buti nga daw di nasira yung battery...

help naman... grounded yung electric ignition ko... patay lahat pag pinindot ko yung start switch... wala naman problema pag kick start... :(
help naman... grounded yung electric ignition ko... patay lahat pag pinindot ko yung start switch... wala naman problema pag kick start... :(

yup tama nga si tuklaw bro. best if dalhin mo na sa mekaniko yan. its either one of two things....

1) you have a grounded wiring system. try checking all cables kung may nabalatan o dumidikit sa ibang potential.

2) you have a drained battery. if you are using the maintenance type baka ubos lang ang tubig o di kaya sira o mahina ang pasok ng kuryente from your alternator. if your battery is fine at di lang talagang nagkakarga from the alternator check your rectifier and replace if necessary.

as of now ito lang nakikita kong scenario. if you have a trusted and competent mechanic have him/her check your scooter para di lumaki ang sira nyan. ganda pa naman ride mo....

wow possible tagaytay ride.. oks yan!

for now, lets keep this going so we can meet up for a quick introduce ourselves to know each other first... then lets start from there.

mmm pwede na ba ang 10 confirmed attendees tapos GO na tayo sa venue and date??

everyone agree with this? 10 riders are easier to organize for a ride down south. pero before this lets try our mettle sa marilaque twisties. suggest ko lang para makuha natin ang riding habits ng isa't isa.

everyone agree with this? 10 riders are easier to organize for a ride down south. pero before this lets try our mettle sa marilaque twisties. suggest ko lang para makuha natin ang riding habits ng isa't isa.

yup better go to marilaque first. parang pre ride ba...

I'm looking for any of the following in order of preference:

Yamaha YZ 450F

Suzuki DRZ 400SM

Suzuki DRZ 400S

Honda CRF450X

Kawasaki KLR 650

If you are the owner of any of these models, with papers and would consider selling please PM me - include a photo, year, kilometres on the clock, asking price and location. Thanks.

I'm looking for any of the following in order of preference:

Yamaha YZ 450F

Suzuki DRZ 400SM

Suzuki DRZ 400S

Honda CRF450X

Kawasaki KLR 650

If you are the owner of any of these models, with papers and would consider selling please PM me - include a photo, year, kilometres on the clock, asking price and location. Thanks.

10 is really an achievable number as of now. saka kumbaga tantiyahin muna sa riding skills and habits.

so, were planning an EB then derecho agad tayo marilaque twisties? isnt this too dangerous kasi siempre me mga riders na first timer sa ganitong grupo like me hehehe saka mamaya karera mangyari.. di ba?

we know, iba iba ang speed natin sa rides.. so we should consider safety first before any long or short rides..

Edited by tuklaw

QuickSilver & Tuklaw: thanks for your advices and concern. i brought it to my electrician/mechanic and he spent almost 2 hrs finding the problem. damn, tanggal lang pala yung ground and me putol na yung hi-tension wire from the battery to the cdi. i just paid 65 pesos for the hi-tension cable and 200 labor (ok lang napagod siya kakahanap eh. ) wala naman nadamay na ibang electricals.

it's up and running na last week pa!!! sa bwisit kong yun lang pala sira bumili na lang ako ng kung anu-anong abubot... hehehe... :)

for those who don't know the place, here's the sketch:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/LesLacson/Ferrule_Location_Map_jpeg.jpg

here's the inside of the bar... not your usual billiard joint (noisy, dirty, boring...)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/LesLacson/les10.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/LesLacson/bilyarEB007.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/LesLacson/bilyar0ct2005023.jpg

just let me know when you plan to meet... then i'll check my sched.

i'll be at ferrule tonight pala... :)

1. Quicksilver666 - Libis, QC - Motorstar Well-1 125cc

2. Leviticus - QC

3. thegeneral - cainta - motomax gp8 125cc

4. jayor-sanjuan - zx12r 1200cc

5. nhix

6. Sphinx -bicutan

7. scubapo- SJ

8. Tuklaw - san juan - bajaj caliber 115

Tom we will be having baguio ride, be back this coming sunday. i cant make it to ferule this wkend. nxt wk pwede na