Motorcycles and Scooters

• 2 weeks later...
Good evening po... Riders and BIkers

ask ko lang po kung may naka pag try sa iyo or meron na kayong???

Yamaha( snipper 135)... balak ko kasi bumili...

maganda ba ang power nito?

mas maganda ba sa Suzuki raider 150?

salamat po uli mga Biker's. :cool:

anubang hanap mo dude? kasi manual at automatic itong kinukumpare mo... di nmn masyado issue power. malakas namn parehas pero iba tlga ang manual kasi pwede mong controlin yung clutch. parang matic at manual na kotse :D

Sayang yung raider mo lalo na pag fully set-up mabilis din naman yan saka top of its class for ubones ang R150 bukod pa dun japorms talaga.

For the CBR 150 medyo pricey talaga siya imported pa kasi yan pede mo rin makuha yan less 146K 2006 model plus pede rin yung customize plate.

Maganda ang sniper for city driving at pang malayuan LC kasi siya plus hitech ang engine affordable pa for 79,500K dont know maybe after the 500 units sold in the market baka magtaas pa sila ng price nagkakaubusan na kasi sa mc dealer particularly sa norkis.

Yun nga lang problema kailangan pa e-convert yung rear drum to disc brake meron siguro gumagawa nun kaso baka mahal e-provide mo lang yung kailangan.

nami2miss ko na tuloy mgmotor, maliit din pla ng gas tank ng sniper 4.9g lng. hehehe. tnx sir. sana makabili ako ulit ng motor.

nakuha ko lang sa ibang site. baka lang po me interested

Castrol-Scooterista Pasko/Paskooterista Party, Dec. 2, Saturday

Castrol and Scooterista Magazine kick off the season with a biker party that's open to all riders, backriders, enthusiasts, etc.

Pasko Paskooterista happens on Saturday, December 2 6PM at the new Auto Mall, Silver City in Pasig City.

Live music and DJ turntables will keep cranking out music all night long. In between sets, we'll be

raffling off scooterista goodies to make your Christmas (and riding) merry!

We're also spreading some Christmas cheer by treating the first 100 registered bikers and/or backriders who present their helmets to

a round of free drinks and bar chow! Show bikes and exhibits are also in store so be sure not to miss the fun!

Oh, did we mention that ADMISSION IS FREE? So tell your buddies, clubmates, family and friends!

How to get there:

From EDSA: From north EDSA, take Ortigas flyover to Cainta, From south, turn right at Robinson's Galleria to Ortigas Ave.. Proceed to Ortigas Extension. Turn right at road to Silver City which is just before the Ortigas-C5 Intersection. Go past Tiendesitas. Automall is on the right side, behind SM Hypermart.

From C5: From north, take C5 until J. Vargas (from south, head northbound then U-turn before the Ortigas-C5 flyover. Turn right at J. Vargas). Landmark is a Shell station at the corner. Then turn right again at Automall (look for the Starbucks outlet).

LOOK FOR THE ELEVATED RAMP. Once you see it, you're there. Just park in the designated parking area on the sidewalk or on the street.

Kitakits, scooteristas!

Guest Leviticus

hello bikers.

I recently decided to buy a scooter due to traffic and because of gasoline expense; well, mostly because of traffic.

i was wondering if there are any rules that are different or specific for scooter riders? I heard there is a no-helmet policy but iba iba ang specifications ng helmet; depends on where you are; no tint ang visor, should not cover face, should cover face, etc.

any input would be appreciated :D

wahaaaaa............ 3 weeks na ko wlang bike... huhuhu

sana matapos na by december ung isang scoot ko..

leviticus....... no helmet multa-is 1500, no side mirror-2K

better use full face helmet... para safe talaga

grabe nmn ang multa... kpg walang side mirror 2k? ok lng sana yung helmet kasi dapat meron nmn tlga. pero i don't think side mirrors are that useful...

hello bikers.

I recently decided to buy a scooter due to traffic and because of gasoline expense; well, mostly because of traffic.

i was wondering if there are any rules that are different or specific for scooter riders? I heard there is a no-helmet policy but iba iba ang specifications ng helmet; depends on where you are; no tint ang visor, should not cover face, should cover face, etc.

any input would be appreciated :D

the attire policies for riders are the same. kelangan talaga lagi naka-helmet, long pants at shoes... sa pagkakaalam ko sa marikina yata bawal ang full face... pero di naman yata ganun kahigpit.