China Made Cell Phone

Clone blackberry - 3600

Orig nokia battery- 950

You actually needs to spend P4550 in order to be happy with a clone blackberry. Most batteries that comes with the phone needs frequent charging, that's why it makes sense to replace it.

In my case it is a clone 8900. The tv is very nice, the camera sucks, wifi & wap is difficult to set up (I did it after a week of trial & error). When making a text message, you have to make a lot of key presses just to change from uppercase to lowercase.

Edited by johnlove

Clone blackberry - 3600

Orig nokia battery- 950

You actually needs to spend P4550 in order to be happy with a clone blackberry. Most batteries that comes with the phone needs frequent charging, that's why it makes sense to replace it.

In my case it is a clone 8900. The tv is very nice, the camera sucks, wifi & wap is difficult to set up (I did it after a week of trial & error). When making a text message, you have to make a lot of key presses just to change from uppercase to lowercase.

question lang po... ndi ba ung mga clone batteries may parang butas para magkasya ung parang "teeth" na contact point sa cp? ung 3 prongs? ung original nokia batteries contact point lang at walang butas... pano un malalagay?

na-bad trip ako nung una kasi yung china phone ko (Newbee 2011) e madali ma-drain battery.

Tried to look for a replacement battery (BL-4CT) pero mga 300-400 yung original. Phone was unusable.

Tapos, nung dumain ako CDR-KING, my eye got a glimpse of the letters/numbers BL-4CT.

Aba! Nagbebenta na ng cellphone battery CDR-KING! I then bought the battery for a mere 150 pesos.

Phone is working fine right now.

Tagal ng battery life - pero syempre, may performance issues sa software.

blush.gif

I bought China phone yesterday sa Park Square. Blackberry and Iphone. I will give them to my kids. They saw one from their cousins and were amazed with the features. Blackberry clone seems to be ok but the I-phone - mahirap gamitin i-pang text. I have to press the keyboard (touchscreen) a couple of times before getting the correct letters. It is so frustrating. I will return the i-phone this weekend and I will request to replace it with a different model.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't go for China made mobile phones because if I do that it's like throwing your money in the trash can. I have nothing against China as they are one of the greatest civilizations in the world it's such that in these days they are making lots of imitations that kills the competition. Like those cheap mobile phones, if you buy one you're lucky if you could use it in more than 3 months or so. I like other China made products but a no no for me in the mobile phone products.

• 2 months later...

I don't go for China made mobile phones because if I do that it's like throwing your money in the trash can. I have nothing against China as they are one of the greatest civilizations in the world it's such that in these days they are making lots of imitations that kills the competition. Like those cheap mobile phones, if you buy one you're lucky if you could use it in more than 3 months or so. I like other China made products but a no no for me in the mobile phone products.

I think this is where the old adage comes in -" You get what you pay for". I think it would be better to save enough money to buy the real thing.

• 1 month later...

I still have this dual-sim touchscreen China Phone with TV. Purchased it only for the portable TV feature. The phone is over a year old now, no issues with battery or signal. Can take okay pictures. I think it's about getting one from a reliable supplier. I got mine for 4500, if I remember correctly, and to me, it was a good buy. :)

• 1 month later...

Uh, just an update. My china phone is now 3 years and counting. :D Aesthetics and physical na itsura nalang ang olats, kasi nabungi ko yung battery cover(which is my fault BTW). Pero performance wise, ayos pa rin ito. I can even listen to papa jack pag uwi ko. Di lang siguro kayo maingat :D o kaya wala talaga kayong tech thumb.

Tech thumb is akin to green thumb, the only difference is the tech thumb relates to gadgets :D Cheers mate!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Because mass production ang phones, random checking na lang ang ginagawa nila. May iba naman batch problem ang issue. Meron naman din talagang mga phones manufactured in China and are being branded locally na ok. Pero sa totoo, swertihan na yan. Kahit naman yung mga global brands, may minimal cases din.