Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

Ako large percentage ang love at bonus ung intimate part...

Kc mas masarap ang sex pag sa true love mo ginagawa...

Ang sex hindi rin forever kc lahat tayo tumatanda kaya sa huli love lang din ung matitira satin hahaha

Ang sarap kaya nung pakiramdam nang love, yung pakiramdam na pag gising mo at sha yung nasa isip mo eh buong buo na araw mo

Edited by arcbound89

For me, sex is never gratifying without love. So I cannot pick one more than the other. I personally become more passionate and adventurous when I am assured of the feeling from my partner and he explicitly shows me through actions and not just words alone.

I did try sleeping around with a few men during my early to mid-20's and honestly, those trysts were void of feeling so those were unremarkable. There was no longing to repeat the session because after the lust has fizzled out, it's blah.

Sex becomes absolutely wonderful when I could still feel my partner's breath on my skin, still recall his scent, and how it drove me wilder even AFTER the act. That's what makes me want more and that also leads me to be more affectionate outside the bedroom.

Being intimate beyond shedding my clothes is way sweeter and beautiful.

When you find someone who really gets you, I mean all of you -- you can never think twice about throwing away your inhibitions and just go crazy with him in all ways imaginable. That's the best thing ever.

• Like (+1) 1

For me, sex is never gratifying without love. So I cannot pick one more than the other. I personally become more passionate and adventurous when I am assured of the feeling from my partner and he explicitly shows me through actions and not just words alone.

I did try sleeping around with a few men during my early to mid-20's and honestly, those trysts were void of feeling so those were unremarkable. There was no longing to repeat the session because after the lust has fizzled out, it's blah.

Sex becomes absolutely wonderful when I could still feel my partner's breath on my skin, still recall his scent, and how it drove me wilder even AFTER the act. That's what makes me want more and that also leads me to be more affectionate outside the bedroom.

Being intimate beyond shedding my clothes is way sweeter and beautiful.

When you find someone who really gets you, I mean all of you -- you can never think twice about throwing away your inhibitions and just go crazy with him in all ways imaginable. That's the best thing ever.

very well said

• Like (+1) 1

80 percent Sex and 20 percent love. This has been proven to be true.

Love is something that you feel over her/him (Subjective), but sex is the appreciation, making her/him feel that he/she is what your eyes are always dying to look at, skin that you always want to touch, body that you always want to smell, curves that you always want to touch, lumps that you always want to caress and a pole/hole that you always want to connect with. It is intimacy, adventure and pleasure that boosts love and makes it stronger. Sex is showing closeness and affection to each other. (Objective).

I should say both. There should be a strong connection ( not necessarily love) binding you both and great sex to compliment that. If its just an NO strings attached, ONe night stand or just a tumble in the sheets kind of relationship sex is just enough . Yes you will both have that release and sexual gratification but there is no fulfillment. A relationship will not thrive without sex and love. Its just like pasta and sauce , without one you will not have spaghetti.

Edited by clandestinecuddles