Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

• 2 weeks later...

Love with intimate sex, or rather lovemaking

Believe it or not, men crave intimacy just as much as women. Women might always look like they loved intimacy, but secretly the Man also wants it as much as the woman. If a man has to beg for it while the woman holds it hostage to get him to do things, he may leave the relationship to seek that connection with someone else who will willingly give him what he needs and deserved; even outside of marriage.

A man will not stay in a relationship with a woman who will not participate in intimate encounters with their partner. A man falls in love with a woman for many reasons, but he also needs to feel that he is the most attractive person in her life. It’s painful, and even though the Man may have the love Romeo had for Juliet, he will soon get his fill of the relationship and decides to break it, if he can't be a Lover Boy.

In my book, 60% love, 30% sex. Some people actually say that sex has nothing to do with making a relationship last. Well, that applies to a FEW but I believe sex is very important in a relationship (but not to a point that the relationship revolves around it.)

I agree.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...