Unusual Things You Find Attractive

unusual?

there was this girl. petite and cute. kapitbahay ko dati.. one night i heard kalabog so i checked it..this girl pala is making out with his bf.ang lakas ng pump ng guy..then i heard soft moan.. this girl is a moaner pala.. from that day on i was attracted to this girl.. probably dahil sa moan.. weird right?

1. Girls roaming around the house with nothing but their undies but doesnt mind it. like its just a normal and innocent thing to do. now THATS Sexxxy. :rolleyes:

2. Girls that are wild and willing in bed the previous night. but on the next day in the office with a bunch of men brainstorming over an idea but miserably failing and shes the only one that actually makes sense or solves the problem. wheeewww. SUPERR Sexxxy! ^_^

3. Girls that read those super cheesy romance novels but in a car show shes asking the Lancer Evolution manufacturers "is this the FQ-360 or the FQ-400?". :lol:

or

4. During an Airshow she was able to differentiate an F-15 from an F-18. but in the car beforehand she just wouldnt put down or let you bother her while reading those pesky Harry Potter novels.:lol:

I can go on and on but these are some of the things i find sexy about them. before you even ask, YES these girls exist and YES, i have dated some of them. just not that lucky to make them stay.

1. Girls roaming around the house with nothing but their undies but doesnt mind it. like its just a normal and innocent thing to do. now THATS Sexxxy. :rolleyes:

2. Girls that are wild and willing in bed the previous night. but on the next day in the office with a bunch of men brainstorming over an idea but miserably failing and shes the only one that actually makes sense or solves the problem. wheeewww. SUPERR Sexxxy! ^_^

3. Girls that read those super cheesy romance novels but in a car show shes asking the Lancer Evolution manufacturers "is this the FQ-360 or the FQ-400?". :lol:

or

4. During an Airshow she was able to differentiate an F-15 from an F-18. but in the car beforehand she just wouldnt put down or let you bother her while reading those pesky Harry Potter novels.:lol:

I can go on and on but these are some of the things i find sexy about them. before you even ask, YES these girls exist and YES, i have dated some of them. just not that lucky to make them stay.

bro I couldn't agree more ^_^

this is like a modern woman though existing nga ang mga girls na ganito pero MAHIRAP makakita and they are like storms. They will take everything including your heart and leave with devastating trace :mellow:

bro I couldn't agree more ^_^

this is like a modern woman though existing nga ang mga girls na ganito pero MAHIRAP makakita and they are like storms. They will take everything including your heart and leave with devastating trace :mellow:

yes, they are really hard to find and much harder to let go. :(

just looked at the FB of the girl i mentioned above (the one who loves the Harry Potter books)

boy oh boy just saw some of her picture and she's wearing a cap, Oakley penny sunglasses, reflective vests, long sleeves, gloves and an aircraft head set. she works in an international airline just like me. and apparently shes now a lead man (or woman) in their company. and this is the same girl whom last time i visited was wearing a duster and slippers in her house and serving me coffee.

grabe swerte ng boyfriend nito and now she's also in photography. which makes me reaaaallllll envy. inggit na inggit ako to tell you the truth. :(

ampalaya na kung ampalaya :lol:

haaayy, some guys just have all the luck packaged in 1 girl.