Unusual Things You Find Attractive

smart guys. they're kinda "unusual" these days. but not the loud and brash ones please. i like my guys quietly confident yet can come out with the perfect joke that hits the spot that makes me giggle and lose control. and the perfect line that just makes me melt in his arms. :wub:

but sad to say the species is fast becoming extinct. as my friend posted in her FB .... ang mga lalaking tunay na ganito ....ay paubos na !

I love running my fingers through his long hair with gray strands.

Although most of the time I get irritated, I like the fact that he almost always wins when we have debates.

He is a bully and I like it. He bullied me into cleaning my house.

He is a momma's boy and I find it heartwarming that he loves his mom very much.

He doesn't care whether his friend is watching while he steals kisses.

He nags like my mom and I find it cute.

I always fall for a guy whose affection is given only to a select few (and im one of those few). A guy who has enough smarts to know if a person is a friend or a foe, who is not deceived by angelic faces and sexy hips, and drinking buddies and declaration of love. A guy who is confident of himself and comfortable with his mistakes or weaknesses. A guy who is usually quiet but can be witty with the right timing. A guy who is respected by his peers.

A mix of this would be unusual but I bet its attractive :)

• EYES: Angelina Jolie. Kristin Kreuk
  • LEGS: Jennifer Aniston. Cameron Diaz
  • BREASTS: Megan Fox 34-C. Halle Berry 36-C. Jennifer Love Hewitt 36-C. Kim Kardashian 32-DD. Scarlett Johansson 34-DD. Katy Perry 32-D.
  • BUTT: Jennifer Lopez. Kim Kardashian. Jessica Biel.
  • HAIR: Jennifer Aniston. Isla Fisher. Angelina Jolie