How I Met Your Mother

• 2 weeks later...
yeah!

just wonder what did she whispered to barney's ear..much too tempting that he rather jump to the hudson than take her nasty offer.

:rolleyes:

she probably told barney she's friends with salma hayek and she will invite her over so he can "ride the tricycle" and thats the final offer :lol:

well, that would make me jump a river :lol:

well! that would certainly take the cake!

and i won't jump. i'd tell j-lo to speed-dial salma..then i'd storm off the bar, then i'd come back naked and shout, 'are ya ready?'..DX-style!

:thumbsupsmiley:

she probably told barney she's friends with salma hayek and she will invite her over so he can "ride the tricycle" and thats the final offer :lol:

well, that would make me jump a river :lol:

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was browsing earlier when I found out that the guy who played the role as Scooter (Lily's former high school boyfriend) in How I Met Your Mother is Neil Patrick

Harris' long-term partner. His name is David Burtka.

:upside:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/David_Burtka_at_2008_Emmy_Awards.jpg/220px-David_Burtka_at_2008_Emmy_Awards.jpg

I was browsing earlier when I found out that the guy who played the role as Scooter (Lily's former high school boyfriend) in How I Met Your Mother is Neil Patrick

Harris' long-term partner. His name is David Burtka.

:upside:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/David_Burtka_at_2008_Emmy_Awards.jpg/220px-David_Burtka_at_2008_Emmy_Awards.jpg

Yep. and Josh Radnor (Ted Moseby's) date for one episode, Cathy (the super talkative girl) was his girlfriend Lindsay Price.

Yep. and Josh Radnor (Ted Moseby's) date for one episode, Cathy (the super talkative girl) was his girlfriend Lindsay Price.

Ah, I remember it. And the girl in the TV series Eastwick. :upside: But she is Josh's ex now. :rolleyes:

mga paps nasa season 5 na ako . anong season po ba lahat lahat to?

The show is currently running its 5th season so you're still on track. ;)

Edited by charmingcindy26
  • 2 weeks later...