Overrated Nba/pba Players

On 6/8/2022 at 10:58 AM, macbolan00 said:

Michael Jordan, if you consider he's called the greatest without one career stat record to talk about.

I've never been a Jordan fan. But this is just wrong. Being the GOAT is not about career stats. It's about one's accomplishments and how one affected the game. Watch The Last Dance for chrissakes. Only a Lebron fan would say something like this. SMH. 

5 hours ago, Blue Boy said:

I've never been a Jordan fan. But this is just wrong. Being the GOAT is not about career stats. It's about one's accomplishments and how one affected the game. Watch The Last Dance for chrissakes. Only a Lebron fan would say something like this. SMH. 

Well, I always thought one became the greatest by his entire body of work (career), not just for one game or one season.

And definitely not because a lot of people at one time said so, or because a basketball shoe company wanted to up its market share to more 50%, or because of a movie/docu. 

And for the last time people, stop using the qualifyer "of all time." That is JUST WRONG.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...