Overrated Nba/pba Players

I like Lebron James. I have started watching NBA since Lebron James.

I used to watch Michael Jordan and when Michael Jordan retire, I stopped.

But I am kind of having misgivings over Lebron James. Of course I want

him to win an NBA championship. But I notice that he is not a clutch player.

He is not a finisher. Most NBA finals ends with clutch playing. How is he

going to do that. I can see that he has kind of lost confidence in himself.

I have to admit even though I hate it, that is is an overrated player.

Paul Lee

i don't think Paul Lee is over rated... rookie palang siya, and consistent naman siya sa pagbibigay ng good numbers sa series against POWERADE (even sa whole conference).. i think Gabe Norwood is the overrated player inside the ROS roster, while Jeff Chan is the underrated one.

Si Lakay Ildefonso. He should retire na and give the chance to other younger more competitive players. Natalo tuloy ang Petron dahil kay Lakay!

mahirap sabihin overrated si Ildefonso after ng mga na-achieve niya.. besides, ilan beses na rin siya nagbigay ng win sa PETRON through his game winning shots. isa rin siya sa top scorer last night. veteran siya kaya siya ang pinasok nung mga dying seconds sa 4th.. i don't think it's his fault kaya natalo PETRON kagabi, nagmintis din sa arwind ng ilan beses, plus yung shot niya is bail out na rin..

but still, iba iba parin ang ating opinyon.. my point of view may differ from yours...^^,

Si Lakay Ildefonso. He should retire na and give the chance to other younger more competitive players. Natalo tuloy ang Petron dahil kay Lakay!

Danny I. is a force to reckon with as far as the PBA is concern, pero noong nasali na s'ya sa RP Team wala 'di nakaporma, I think na may post na ako na gaya nito dati.

i don't think Paul Lee is over rated... rookie palang siya, and consistent naman siya sa pagbibigay ng good numbers sa series against POWERADE (even sa whole conference).. i think Gabe Norwood is the overrated player inside the ROS roster, while Jeff Chan is the underrated one.

x x x

but still, iba iba parin ang ating opinyon.. my point of view may differ from yours...^^,

Like you said iba-iba ang ating opinyon, last night he was limited by the tough powerade defense at 'di umubra ang "angas ng tondo".

Paul Lee is overrated. Sobra kung i-hype ng AKTV, ung tipong he's the best thing na dumating sa PBA.. haha.. The guy is good but come on, that is too much hype for someone who hasn't done anything in the Pro's.

Sa NBA si Blake Griffin. The guy is an athletic freak but sa ESPN player rankings last year he was placed in the TOP 10already! Ahead of Dirk Nowitzki and some much better players. 1 more thing, his dunk over the car was so overrated, JaVale should have won that contest.

• 2 months later...

Gabe Norwood - Kung 'di s'ya around 6'6 malamang 'di umubra sa PBA 'to. Naglabas pa noon ng statement ang agent n'ya na they are considering other options abroad dahil me interesado sa services n'ya, come on! Malamang sinabi lang 'yun para mapataas ang starting salary n'ya, malamang maski sa Chinese at Korean league 'di uubra 'to....