• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Francswiss.us

those who invested deserve this. usually those with money ang nag invest dito and most of them are educated or we may say may pinagaralan (sana) but i was wondering sa dinami dami nang naging investment scam dito sa pinas bakit hindi pa sila natuto ?., siguro naman yung perang ininvest nila ay perang pinaghirapan nila so they know how hard it is to earn that kind of money (1.000 dollars) pero bakit naniwala agad sila sa easy money scheme nato? anyways hopefully this is the last scam i will read for a very long time. nakakaawa kasi kapwa pinoy ang nadale and mnga perpators mnga dayuhan pa.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the Francswiss scandal may be over, rest assured that it won't be the last. As a financial adviser, I see dozens of these things every year and all I can say is that they ALL rely on two things in order to succeed : ENVY AND GREED.

ENVY : Imagine that you belong to a group of friends. You all have similar jobs, drive similar cars and live similar lifestyles. Then suddenly, you see your next door neighbor, who used to carpool with you, drive by in a shiny new BMW series 7. Then, he invites you over to his house to watch original DVD's on his brand new plasma TV. His kids begin showing your kids their new IPODs and PS-3. Wouldn't you begin to be curious as to how he achieved it? Wouldn't you begin to ask yourself : "If he can get those things, why not me?" After all, deep down, we all feel that we are at least as good as our peers.

GREED : Once you do decide to place your money in these things and the initial returns start rolling in, it becomes very, very difficult to pull out. Take a look at all of these things and they will always encourage to keep your earnings in, if not add more money to your initial placement. Conversely, ask the ones who made money from these things and you will find that they made money because they cashed in early. They didn't let greed rule them and, once they made a nice return, pulled out and never looked back.

That then brings me to my next point : It is very hard to discredit these things simply because, at the end of the day, people do make money. Yes, in a way, those earnings are "stolen" from downlines but that's what makes it so easy to justify : You never see those people. You will never see the hardship they will then have to endure because they lost their money. Plus, you can always say that it's their fault for coming in late. And of course, will anyone truly return the cars / TV's / gadgets they buy with the money they "earn" from these things?

With all of that said, what are some of the easiest signs to check and see if what is being offered to you is a scam or not?

GUARANTEES : In most developed financial markets, it is downright ILLEGAL for a fund manager to guarantee returns for investment products. This is especially true if the investment involves stocks, forex, derivatives, options and HYIP's. Consequently, if an investment "guarantees" a return and they invest in any of the above, then that is one of the biggest red flags there is.

LACK OF TRANSPARENCY : If an investment cannot or will not tell you where your money is going, that is again another major danger sign. Legitimate investments make it a point to tell you where your money will be going so that you can be properly apprised of the risks. (This is how in countries such as the U.S., you can invest in products based on your religious and / or sexual beliefs. Yes, they have investments targeted for Jews, Protestants, Gays and Lesbians.)

UNREALISTIC RETURNS : In simplest terms, anything that offers to double or triple your money in less than a year should be looked at with suspicion. (For reference, most fund managers are considered good if they can achieve double-digit ANNUAL growth.) This becomes even more urgent if the return is "guaranteed". As many posters on this thread have said : "If it's too good to be true, it probably is."

In closing, for the people who made money here -- good for you (And I'm not being sarcastic here.) Just make sure you take care of what you earned.

For those who lost money -- learn from this. Either never go into these things again or make sure you get in earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

they are not just greedy, they are stupid. Nung me nag-offer sakin nito last May, tumanggi ako. Sabi ko, ayokong magkapera na galing lang sa mga kaibigan ko na ire-recruit kong downlines. Nagalit pa sakin yung nag-offer nuon. Ngayon, mas maraming galit sa kanyang downlines nya. Yung pagtitiwalang nawala, hindi mo na maibabalik yun.

Kung titingnan mo, mas maganda pa nga yung MLM/Networking companies dati kahit papaano (I didnt fell for those, neither). At least, sila me product na binibenta. Medyo mahal nga lang.

I still prefer legitimate businesses. Kung wala kang talent magpatakbo ng business, invest in stocks. If you dont want risks, galingan mo na lang trabaho mo para mabigyan ka ng raise ng boss mo. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...