Collector's Items

shyboy

Wala lang..

Just want to share, I have 6 autographed cards of Tim Duncan.. All are special to me.. But one autographed card stands out among the rest.. Below is a 200 Dollar card of Duncan that I have cherished for over 5 years now.. One of his first 'graphs.. To add, I got this at a very cheap price.. Its not my most expensive card.. but (for me) its the best in my collection..

Iba talaga ang may koleksyon.. It makes you feel relaxed whenever you look at them.. Me, escape ko ang aking comic book, toys/figues and of course my NBA card collection..

post-75683-1148230228.jpg

I want to sell my nba cards na. But not my Shaq and Jordan collection

Post mo naman yung mga cards na sa tingin mo ay magandang i-sell and then the price.. I am particularly searching for autographed cards of some players and some rookie cards (RC).. Maybe we could agree on a certain price.. Thanks, dre..

I don't need Shaq and Jordan autos.. meron na ako.. Jordan RC ang wala..

Merong mga Stockton, Malone, Miller, Rodman etc.

Mga upperdeck, fleer sya. I think 1988-1996 karamihan.

Wat you want becket price of one big package?

Depends if I need them.. Just post some of 'em here or PM me..

Okay lang kung beckett price but ang common style dito sa atin ay ang multiplier ay nasa 10-25 lang.. Kung almost book dapat autographed cards or RCs na rare.. It would be better for me if I don't buy your collection as a whole.. tingi-tingi lang ang sa akin..

examples are: kung 88 RCs.. kailangan ko yung RC ni Pippen, Rodman and Reggie Miller.. The Grant Hill and Jason Kidd RCs sa Topps Finest.. sa 1996, I need the Topps Finest RC and the Bowman's Best RC of Kobe, Topps Chrome RC of Allen Iverson..

Mga plain cards lang yon sir.

About sa multiplier na 10-25 no problem.

Just remembered, merong mga signatured Olypic cards here.

Olympic autographed cards? Hey, I am interested dre.. Sino-sino? Are they authenticated?

Just got one card from e-bay today.. Here's the pic.. Can't wait til I get my hand on this baby.. Gustong-gusto ko talagang makuha ito ever since nakita ko naka-post ito.. Its a Duncan Patch Card #d to only 25.. Its a jersey from an All-Star Game worn by Timmy.. --- I know they lost today but I still love Tim Duncan..

Nice colors.. atsaka ang laki ng patch.. Here it is..

post-75683-1148372945.jpg

Just wanna share another card that I recently won in e-bay.. This is a Tony Parker Jersey Patch Card #9/20.. #9 is TP's Jersey number.. A 1-of-1.. a one of a kind card.. Just got this for 1,600++.. Cheap considering the estimate amount on a regular #'d to 20 card of TP like this is around USD40-60 (no price yet in beckett).. But the #'d to 9 serial number would put this above those prices.. This one has premium stamped all over it.. Ganda..

Tsamba lang ito.. Yehey!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Here's the sample pic..

post-75683-1148375296.jpg