Collector's Items

shyboy

Yes I saw it yesterday when I drop by at megamall sa basement the shop name JAC or JEC? mahal yung mga tinda nila. I can get cheaper including the shipment here to Manila.

I have also ask the storekeepr if i can have a look at it but hindi sila accomadating parang tignin nila di ko kaya bumili ng mga toys nila.

Thanks for the interst dude....Like I posted My old toys its loose, and played....Some are damage...Some slight...Some in good condition.....ut I need more time to look for it and clean it syempre ....As far as I remember, I have a damage Voltron, Technobots which forms into Computron good conditions, a few GI Joe good condition. 80' Heman and Battle Cat with Man E Faces, Mask Vehicles, Ninja Turtles....Soon I will post it na lang.....

Ang alam ko a metal Voltes V cost around 25T slightly damage and around 50T box

Anung klase Force Effect or yung Limited Edition Replica....

As for the force effect 8500 anf tinda sa megamall, I can also give u the same price....

Force Effect

post-40078-1146979513.gif

Limited Edition

post-40078-1146979541.gif

[/quote

ok lang just have it post na lang na lets see to it what happen next.

Yeah and yabang nga nung nagbabantay dun.....

Same story here with the missus. I feel you dog!!!

Unlike si Sir Revi (diehard collector idol yan!) pinapaikot ko lang ung mga cards ko. The thrill for me is predicting who will be the next break out player. Cyempre habang di pa sikat and mura pa nag horde ako ng mga cards nya(Altho a bit of a gamble and I have been burned alot- ever heard of Grant Hill and Penny???). Eniweys pag nag up na ang demand and price nila that's when I sell it (sorta like an NBA version of playing the stockmarket). Well my wife doesn't quite get this na kumikita din ako sa hobby na ito and I am just renewing my old cards. Sorta like my hobby feeding my hobby. Dito ako elibs kay Revi, pag Duncan yan solid Duncan yan!!! Naka-lock down na sa Vault yan!!! Speaking of Duncan I will try to have the Finals MVP Topps Refractor auto of him and of course it will cost me again an arm and a leg!!!

Magastos talaga! Just know your priorites and when to stop! Never buy more than what you can afford!!! This is just a hobby if you can earn something that's fine but pls don't make it the center of your universe(yup dame kme kilala ni Sir Revi na ganito) to the point na you sleep with it more than your wife!

@derrick28:

Ano'ng idol, dre? Ikaw ang idol!!! :thumbsupsmiley: Kukunin mo yung Duncan autographed Topps Finest Refractor Card eh.. It was offered to me.. but I declined.. I have my reasons, dude.. Plus, the fact I could buy three autographed cards of Duncan with that price.. Hanggang X30 lang ako kung ganun ang price sa Beckett.. At that price kasi makakabili ka na ng mga hard to find #'d to 25 autogrpahed cards (unpriced) of TD.. yun nga lang ay kung may makita nga lang ako.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

To Jamboree & Yu-Gi-Oh:

JAE ang name nung shop sa megamall.. I usually go there to buy some cards and some loose Spiderman toy figures.. Medyo kilala ko yung mga bantay dun.. by face lang.. okay naman treatment nila sa akin.. Sabihan ko nga na may nagreklamo sa kanila sa MTC.. hehehe!!! :blush:

Oks naman mga bantay dun sa Jae just don't expect them to know ung mga lingo natin collector. Cyempre price lang ang binilin ng mga may ari sa kanila so they are just there to sell and re-stock.

OT: To Bosing Revi...Alam mo dude I was about to pick-up the phone and call the seller of the TD, then I read your reply here. Well to make a long thing short, you made me see the light. Besides nagkalat nga sa ebay ung card na ganun. Yun nga lang 300$ to 400$ pa din ung range. Kaso naman naknamputcha ang ganda ng nung card eh!!!

Oks naman mga bantay dun sa Jae just don't expect them to know ung mga lingo natin collector. Cyempre price lang ang binilin ng mga may ari sa kanila so they are just there to sell and re-stock.

OT: To Bosing Revi...Alam mo dude I was about to pick-up the phone and call the seller of the TD, then I read your reply here. Well to make a long thing short, you made me see the light. Besides nagkalat nga sa ebay ung card na ganun. Yun nga lang 300$ to 400$ pa din ung range. Kaso naman naknamputcha ang ganda ng nung card eh!!!

may pinipili silang mga customer. I was asking them the titanimun series of star wars kung meron pa silang iba diyan eh ang banat sa akin. Mahal mga iyan at di mo kayang bilhin. At yung mga toys nila panay bago stocks.

Well sa totoo lang mataas yung mga selling price nila.

Kilalla ko mismo yung direct distributor taga divisoria lang. Tsk...tsk........

anyway I wont be back to that store..........

@derrick28:

Ano'ng idol, dre? Ikaw ang idol!!!  :thumbsupsmiley: Kukunin mo yung Duncan autographed Topps Finest Refractor Card eh.. It was offered to me.. but I declined.. I have my reasons, dude.. Plus, the fact I could buy three autographed cards of Duncan with that price.. Hanggang X30 lang ako kung ganun ang price sa Beckett.. At that price kasi makakabili ka na ng mga hard to find #'d to 25 autogrpahed cards (unpriced) of TD.. yun nga lang ay kung may makita nga lang ako..  :thumbsdownsmiley:

To Jamboree & Yu-Gi-Oh:

JAE ang name nung shop sa megamall.. I usually go there to buy some cards and some loose Spiderman toy figures.. Medyo kilala ko yung mga bantay dun.. by face lang.. okay naman treatment nila sa akin.. Sabihan ko nga na may nagreklamo sa kanila sa MTC.. hehehe!!! :blush:

Di naman sa ganun nasungitan lang ako. Pero ok lang yun....

may pinipili silang mga customer.  I was asking them the titanimun series of star wars kung meron pa silang iba diyan eh ang banat sa akin. Mahal mga iyan at di mo kayang bilhin.  At yung mga toys nila panay bago stocks.

Well sa totoo lang mataas yung mga selling price nila.

Kilalla ko mismo yung direct distributor taga divisoria lang. Tsk...tsk........

anyway I wont be back to that store..........

Cnung Distributor? Hasbro products? I was reseaching over the internet at napunta ako sa HK and Singapore. Yung Asian Distributor sa Singapore nagreply na sa email ko.

May nakita rin ako niyang lightsaber sa may glorietta dunno how much though

Exact replica nnga rin

I also collect mga necklaces tulad nung kay tidus at ung sa FFX

Magana nga rin ung naruto na pendant

Im wondering if anyone of you know where to buy the infamous Thundercats belt, saw it online sa ebay eh pero us lang meron.

Edited by kUrTsKY
LOOKING FOR

wonder woman (kingdome come), non-armor version.

meron ba dito nagbebenta?

or may alam ba kayo kung saan meron nagbebenta?

just that firgure and not the whole series.

thanks

Action Figure or Scale figure?

I just wanna share this to you guys...

I lost my MJ rookie card when we had our house renovated before http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/ro_emote_sob.gif

OPS Sayang yun..........

I just wanna share this to you guys...

I lost my MJ rookie card when we had our house renovated before http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/ro_emote_sob.gif

Ito ba yun?

If ito nga then sayang, coz an ungraded rookie card would be at around USD800-1000 depends if the condition is good.. and around Php20-25,000 here in the Philippines..

The card here is graded at pristine 10.. first and only one in existence.. according to beckett.com.. this can cost collectors a whopping USD100,000.00.. Well, maglaway muna ako..

post-75683-1147271765.jpg

Lupit talaga ng collection mo Bro Revi!!!

Dre, the Jordan RC posted is not mine.. How I wish it was.. I saw this at the beckett.com website a few weeks back.. Iisa lang talaga yan in existence (for now)..

So for those thinking I own that card.. sorry, I don't.. was just sharing you some information re: NBA card collecting..