Career Choices: Money Or Passion?

Easy to say both if your passion earns you a living. Lucky are those who are in jobs that they are really passionate about but if your passion is not your paycheck, maybe the question becomes how much are you willing to sacrifice to pursue your passion? Responsibility has to play a role in the equation too. Would you pursue your passion even if it means not having food on the table for the family?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Left with a baby to support its money for me. Gusto mo nga yung job mo pero you can barely make ends meet its wiser to go where the money is.

Its the opposite for me.

No matter how much money they offer but if you can barely summon the interest or motivation to go to work then its not gonna work out.

I envy people who earn money from jobs they actually like....

• 2 weeks later...

when you choose money for career, do it passionately and rewards will follow. This choice may not necessarily be your passion, but if you have enough resources, you will be able to do and enjoy what you like doing...

on the other hand, if you choose your passion, i believe that it will be rewarding as well, it may not be financial reward, but fire and energy for your soul...

so choose well...currently, i choose money as i want to do my passion later on-I want to travel the world and build new houses with grand gardens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well of course I am practical and I will always go for the one that makes me pay my bills on time. HOWEVER! Whats the point of being in a high-paying job, if you can't really keep it because you are not passionate about what you are doing? On the other hand, you are more likely to prosper if you do something you are passionate about