Biggest Lies Ever...

• 3 weeks later...

i need to focus on my career first.. madami pa ko kailangan patunayan.. magiging hindrance lang kung andyan ka.. saka to be honest ayoko pa talaga.. kaso mahal kita .. ngayon kailangan ko talaga mag focus. pwede dyan ka lang, friends muna tau .. wag kang aalis... kung ready na ko.. mag simula tayo uli.. gusto ko pag ganon may ipagyayabang na ko sayo. wala akong maipagmamalaki sayo eh.

You know what? You sound just like my ex. (I know you must be quoting lines from a male friend.) The words, the lines, the phrasing... they are all exactly what she kept on telling me when her interest in me started to fade.

In reality, she was cheating on me!mad.gif

• 1 month later...

That she said to me "I'm happy to have you in my life, You are really the recordbreaker...I'm really looking forward to be with you for the rest of my life...."

after 3 weeks...

She said to me "Thank you for the time and effort you’ve given me, thank you especially for the love you shared. But I think it’s the end of the line for me. I don’t need another week to think it over… we did have good times but sorry, I will this way for the mean time, don’t wait for me…Let’s formally end up our relationship. I can’t bear you waiting for nothing anymore… I’m really sorry"

Yeah the biggest lie...

• 2 weeks later...