Biggest Lies Ever...

Not sure if these are off topic, but I need help....

What if you haven't told her everything that she should know and she found out before you get to tell her?

What if you said so many lies that you don't know where to start to tell her and correct things? But then she found out that you were hiding some things....

now she looks to you as BIG lie.... no She doesn't want to believe words coming out from your mouth, nor the things that you do....

What should you do to show her that you are willing to start over and make things right because your feelings for her is too strong and you don't want to let go?

What if you haven't told her everything that she should know and she found out before you get to tell her?

What if you said so many lies that you don't know where to start to tell her and correct things? But then she found out that you were hiding some things....

now she looks to you as BIG lie.... no She doesn't want to believe words coming out from your mouth, nor the things that you do....

What should you do to show her that you are willing to start over and make things right because your feelings for her is too strong and you don't want to let go?

Bro, this is one thing you should know and realize -- everything you mentioned boils down to the issue of TRUST. Once that is lost, there's no way you can make it return. Of course, it will all depend from person to person. Some one may give you a second chance, and some other will not. The person who gives you a second chance means she hasn't lost all her trust and faith in you. The person who doesn't give you that chance means, she has lost all her trust and confidence in you.

You sound like you're in a desperate situation, and I believe that you have practically done all that you can. In the first place, all your questions sound like as if you DID hold on to many things that you think YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD her. The branding of you as a "BIG lie" is rather strong. You took the risk hoping she wouldn't find out. You made the gamble, and you lost.

Just brace yourself bro. While you hope for the best, expect the worst. If she leaves you, just bite the bullet, cry a bit, then, move on... Don't repeat the same mistake to anyone else.

Him: May trabaho pa kaming hinihintay.... Me:. Iyun pala may tinatrabaho ang gago kong asawa!

Him: Text lang huwag tawag nasa luob kami ng sasakyan maaaninag kami..... Me: Tadu utuin ba ako parang di ko alam nasa luob sya ng motmot!

Him: Tapos na iyun hindi kami nagtagal.... Me: tapos na o kakatapos nyo lang!

• 1 month later...