Golden State Warriors

On 5/16/2023 at 9:39 PM, Jdwell28 said:

Mount the comeback next season

kailangan nilang mag rebuild, IMO si curry, klay, green, na tumatanda na at nagiging injury prone na. im not saying i trade one time yung tatlo kailangan lang nila young gone base na rin na sa run and gone style nila. will see this upcoming off season kung ano possible mangyari since wala pa rin silang GM ngayon.

9 hours ago, jaysantos said:

all dynasties come to an end. good run but i dont think this group can win a championship anymore

I agree that with the current group that they will not win another championship but with a few tweaks, they are still a contender. I would definitely like to keep curry, payton, looney and wiggins and possibly move draymond, klay and poole. 

8 hours ago, brazzerboy said:

Very difficult times for the Warriors organization. Seems like the upper management is keen on rebuilding the team with totally new pieces.

At least they are still aiming to create a roster where they will be able to compete for the championship. I hope they don't waste curry's prime. As long as they keep curry, wiggins, looney, kuminga and payton, they should still be solid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Stephen Curry Highlights: Dazzling Plays 🔥🏀

Explore the electrifying world of Stephen Curry's highlights 🔥🏀! From mind-bending threes to dazzling crossovers, discuss and relive the magic that makes Chef Curry one of the NBA's most iconic players. Share your top moments and join the conversation as we celebrate the brilliance of this basketball legend! 🌟

spacer.png#StephenCurry #NBAHighlights 💯🏀

Edited by BasketballHubPH
add url
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a lot of hope going into the 23-24 season. The core plus CP3 and some potential rising newbies. Unfortunately Green has been even more crazy than usual on the court, Klay has been missing a lot more shots, Wiggins hasn't been productive. 

The one bright spot is that there's a lot of potential upsides for the young players. Here's hoping the team figures things out by the end of the season.