• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
10 hours ago, SuperEight said:

If I'm Bob M., I will trade Draymond Green to 76'ers for Ben Simmons, throw in some picks and some new acquisition (not named Wiseman) to sweeten the deal. The benefits agains the risk is astronomical. Imagine, Klay/Step/Ben...that shit is scary!

Draymomd is the soul of the GSW team, he's the teams motivator and the firestarter. He brings more than being an elite class defender to the table, something Simmons could never do. 

TheMostHigh, thanks for your response!

I respect your opinion but; 

Don't get me wrong, Draymond is not a scrub yet still a complimentary player. He has already peaked, is overrated and over paid.

Ben Simmons is a young-elite defender, with tremendous basketball IQ, has excellent handle and athletic. He has a potential to be a generational talent that can potentially rip the league in the next 3-5 years. Now if you're lucky, you can win one more with Dray, but I'm thinking about the future and enormous possibilities for GSW with Ben whose current weakness is shooting (but even that, 76'er's are reluctant to trade him away). With Klay and Step around him, it will rub off of him some of those sweet shooting.

Edited by SuperEight
adding a bit
23 hours ago, SuperEight said:

TheMostHigh, thanks for your response!

I respect your opinion but; 

Don't get me wrong, Draymond is not a scrub yet still a complimentary player. He has already peaked, is overrated and over paid.

Ben Simmons is a young-elite defender, with tremendous basketball IQ, has excellent handle and athletic. He has a potential to be a generational talent that can potentially rip the league in the next 3-5 years. Now if you're lucky, you can win one more with Dray, but I'm thinking about the future and enormous possibilities for GSW with Ben whose current weakness is shooting (but even that, 76'er's are reluctant to trade him away). With Klay and Step around him, it will rub off of him some of those sweet shooting.

I don't think Simmons would fit in GSW style of play, I'd rather have Embiid than him but GSW officials don't want them both 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...