Golden State Warriors

don't ever underestimate the underdog. ang problema kasi sa Warriors dapat tinapos na nila noong game 5. Nung naka 3-1 lead sila tinatapakan na nila ng todo ang leeg ng Cavs. Ang problema hinayaan nilang makatayo ang Cavs ngayon sila na ang tinatapakan sa leeg. Out pa si Bogut na injured pa yung likod ni Igoudala good luck.

homecourt officiating? hehehehe naalala ko tuloy yung bulls vs suns...yung chismis ng mafia... anyway, kailan game 7?

alam mo naman tayong mga pinoy yan ang palusot nakakatawa. but if you're gonna watch the game. Cleveland was the more intense team on the defensive and offensive end. Ang dami ring mintis nong "splashed brothers" lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Replay nanaman mapapanood ko. The warriors are playing sloppy while the cavs are playing with guns blazing. At bakit nagalit si curry sa last foul niya? That was a legit call. Ayan game7 tuloy. And with all objectivity, lebron should get the finals mvp trophy even if they lose at the oracle. Pero warriors pa din ako.

Replay nanaman mapapanood ko. The warriors are playing sloppy while the cavs are playing with guns blazing. At bakit nagalit si curry sa last foul niya? That was a legit call. Ayan game7 tuloy. And with all objectivity, lebron should get the finals mvp trophy even if they lose at the oracle. Pero warriors pa din ako.

I don't think may pag-asa manalo ng finals mvp si lebron pag natalo sila ng gsw. last year, better stats across the board si lebron hindi sya pinanalo...ano pa kaya ngayon. honestly i was rooting for him to win finals mvp last year kahit ng gsw ako.

I don't think may pag-asa manalo ng finals mvp si lebron pag natalo sila ng gsw. last year, better stats across the board si lebron hindi sya pinanalo...ano pa kaya ngayon. honestly i was rooting for him to win finals mvp last year kahit ng gsw ako.

Dude, you did not have to break my heart hahaha. Inisip ko din last year na dapat siya ang finals mvp. Pero malay naman natin. We have seen crazier sh!t happen.

there goes your season! congrats sa cavs. kahit anong mangyari, history happened! congrats pa din sa warriors. salamat sa magandang season and milestones set. there is always next year. hopefully draymond green learns to tone down his sh!tty ways. the nba did not suspend him 1 game. he suspended himself for 1 game.

we have learned a lot from this season. the cavs have proven that you are not dead until the game is over. I love it! Too bad it is all over. ngayon balik na ako sa pagsasaing ng kanin.

• Like (+1) 1

This loss will forever haunt this team as they were supposed to make history, winning 73 games being the winningest team in nba history. But failing to win a championship is going to put their record with an *

People will argue now that winning 73 games didn't mean a thing because they didn't win a championship and they didn't get it done. Like it or not, they will always be compared to the great teams in history and they will always be criticized for not winning it all.

Steph Curry was the MVP of the regular season, but watching his play in the finals was somewhat a head scratcher because he didn't perform like his usual self in the regular season. Being a great team, having other guys stepping up like Draymond, Klay and other guys from the bench kind of took the attention away from him a bit because they were winning.

The next couple of weeks is going to be rough on him because people will ride him like crazy for failing to play at an MVP level at the biggest stage.

• Like (+1) 1

I THINK THIS BLOCK OF LEBRON GOT UNDER CURRY'S SKIN A BIT, RIGHT AFTER THE BLOCK LEBRON JUST STARES AT CURRY NOT SAYING A WORD AND CURRY JUST SORT OF LOST IT AND STARTED TALKING AT LEBRON GOING CHEST TO CHEST

A REPORTER IN THE POST GAME CONFERENCE ASKED LEBRON WHO WAS HIS SINGLE MOTIVATION DURING THE START OF THIS SEASON. HE LAUGHED, AND SAID I'LL TELL YOU ONE ON ONE. 10-1 BET I'LL TELL YOU THAT IT WAS STEPH CURRY WHO WAS LEBRON'S MOTIVATION GOING INTO THIS FINALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqfJ7fJmNs0

Edited by hahnz

there goes your season! congrats sa cavs. kahit anong mangyari, history happened! congrats pa din sa warriors. salamat sa magandang season and milestones set. there is always next year. hopefully draymond green learns to tone down his sh!tty ways. the nba did not suspend him 1 game. he suspended himself for 1 game.

we have learned a lot from this season. the cavs have proven that you are not dead until the game is over. I love it! Too bad it is all over. ngayon balik na ako sa pagsasaing ng kanin.

Agreed what you have said here. It goes to show that regardless of your record you cannot be complacent. Green will learn from this and be more mature next time. Barnes was really missing so not sure about his status. Kyrie was just too much! Bet there will be a lot of trades involved. Sana naman mas sumaya PBA and Gilaas proves itself to be a team to be reckoned with.