Golden State Warriors

coming from a 2OT game. Alam ko nag comment na si steph na pagod na din sya for the past few days kasi wala si barnes and thompson. meaning kailangan na nyang mag extend ng extra minutes para mapunnan yung kulang ng 2 at ng team nila.

Its a good wakeup call and a few tweaks sa strategy nila for compensation ng injured players nila. mas dito nila mapapatunayan chemistry ng team nila.

Beat L.A.'s record.

Lakers are worst than the San Diego Clippers

Looks like the Warriors are 9 games short of the 72' Lakers record off 33. eventually the grueling schedule finally caught up with them and injuries to key players also factored in their loss. They now have a home stand against several teams including the Cavaliers on Christmas day

Edited by hahnz

Nice run by the warriors. It's inevitable....there was no way they can be 82-0 :)

i don't know if any team in history or in the future will be able to go 82-0. its just not a goal that any team is willing to accomplish. Especially if you're going for a championship. There's fatigue, injuries and other things to consider during a season. If a team is only willing to do that just so they can get a record in the regular season and lose in the playoffs. Then its not really worth it.

After the game, Luke Walton did say that since they've lost, The pressure of trying to achieve that record has been lifted and they can now concentrate on playing for the playoffs.

Edited by hahnz

I said they are on pace. Check what "on pace" means.

exactly correct...whether they'll be able to equal or even break the record, that is another subject matter. what is being considered here is that warriors are on track or on target of duplicating what mj's bulls did. will dub nation be able to do it?

Charles Barkley: Warriors 'very small,' no match for Bulls of '95-96

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14391158/chicago-bulls-72-win-team-k*ll-golden-state-warriors-charles-barkley-says

The Golden State Warriors are thought by many to have a fighting chance to match the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls' 72-win mark as they continue to roll through opponents.

Charles Barkley, who got two first-hand looks at those Bulls in the last of his four-season stint with the Phoenix Suns, says it's a moot point.

Barkley favors the San Antonio Spurs to win the NBA title.

"That Bulls team would k*ll this little team," Barkley said of the Warriors in an interview Thursday with ESPN Radio's Waddle & Silvy show in Chicago. "Come on, man. Who is going to guard Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan? What about Dennis Rodman?"

The Warriors improved to 25-1 on Wednesday night with a rout of the Suns, led by Klay Thompson's season-best 43 points and Stephen Curry's 25. Golden State was coming off its first loss, to Milwaukee on Saturday night, after an NBA-record 24-0 start.

"I still like the Spurs to win the championship this year," said Barkley, a Naismith Hall of Famer and Turner Sports analyst. "Just because these guys are beating up on inferior competition, don't overreact now."

With Jordan returning for his first full season since retiring in 1993, the Bulls of 1995-96 went 72-10 and won the fourth of Jordan's six NBA titles.

"Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman -- let me just start with those three," Barkley said. "First of all they would love playing the way the Warriors play. It's a much easier game now. Could you imagine how many points Michael would average if you couldn't touch him? Dennis would get so many rebounds against that team. They are a very small team."

Barkley has previously said Curry and the Warriors were "carrying the NBA" during an otherwise down season for the league.

"Thank God for the Golden State Warriors," Barkley said earlier this month on "The Rich Eisen Show." "They're keeping everybody involved. But it hasn't been great basketball."

According to the ESPN Basketball Power Index, the Warriors now have a 60.9 percent chance of winning 70 games, a 47.2 percent chance of winning 71 and a 33.3 percent chance of winning 72. They also have a 20.8 percent chance of winning 73 games and an 11.5 percent chance of winning 74.

"I know we live in the moment," Barkley said. "These guys haven't won the championship yet."

just throw the stats and numbers out the window, apples and oranges, diff era and diff set of rules. its about adjustments and being the best at the present. if we were back in 95, best of seven would be 95 bulls 4 gsw15 zero on a best of 7 just because they would be able to physically check curry and thompson. if we bring the bulls of 95 here now, id go gsw15 @ 4 and 95bulls with 2 games on a best of 7 just because pippen, jordan and rodman will be ineffective due to foul trouble most of the time. just my 2 cents

Ws still too good for Cavs. I find it idiotic that some analysts actually think that the Cavs would have won the 2015 NBA championship with Love and Irving on board. How sure are they that these two would have helped Lechoke win the title? What is their basis? Would making Love shoot spot-up jumpers have helped? Would Irving shut down Curry?

No, I don't think Love would have helped. I don't even think he'd make a difference in that series. Curry would have gone crazy on Irving. Dellavedova, in my opinion, is a better match-up against Curry because of his size and grit.

As for the Cavs winning, We'll never know...

But Cavs would have better chances though...

May iba na kasi silang kailangan bantayan compared dun sa last series na yung defensive strategy is Stop Lebron lang...

Pero offensively, GSW is superior kahit andun yung 2.

Curry is Amazing.

Yung LeChoke, have you watched the finals to still call him that? hahaha