On 9/28/2023 at 4:15 AM, Rolf.go.06 said:

Subic is a good place but d*mn if you are from Manila or East anticipate too much traffic along the way.

It depends on the time of day. I go back and forth from Makati every week. I usually leave Makati on Wednesday morning around 7:30 AM and get on the Skyway at Buendia and return on Sunday leaving Subic around 10 AM and use EDSA. The travel time is between 2:30 and 2:45. Today, they are doing some sort of road repair in the Northbound lanes near San Fernando and traffic was backed up at least 5km. If they're still doing it on Wednesday, I'll get off at San Fernando and take the regular road. It's 40km shorter than the NLEX/SCTEX so the time is about the same.

On 9/29/2023 at 8:04 PM, apriliav4 said:

sa hilera ng subic waterfront road marami resto na may bay view

Also, in Barrio Barretto (the first Barangay going North out of the Base), there are some nice places on the beach; Treasure Island Resort, Da Kudos and Arizona International are all on the beach. On National Hwy, there's Sit n Bull, Myleen's and Wild Herbs. All are worth a try.

On 10/1/2023 at 7:34 PM, Subic said:

Also, in Barrio Barretto (the first Barangay going North out of the Base), there are some nice places on the beach; Treasure Island Resort, Da Kudos and Arizona International are all on the beach. On National Hwy, there's Sit n Bull, Myleen's and Wild Herbs. All are worth a try.

white rock resort