• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

...but i know the rockets will take it to the lake show in this series..

you got that right! they're already doing it! hahaha!

and how about Tony Parker... i mean Aaron Brooks. look at that kid go!

got scared when Yao went down.

0-4 in the regular season, but what a time for their first victory against them. timing couldn't be better.

GO ROCKETS!!!

---

bwisit talaga si Lamar Odom (buti na lang! :D). nakakapag-3 pero isa lang na-shoot na free throw (meron din dating ganitong player... nalimutan ko lang pangalan). made a shot pero tsamba pa. kala mo naman ang galing-galing. hehehe!

i was surprised that the lakers didn't front yao that often. i expect them to front Yao more in game 2.

Game 1 was great for the Houston Rockets... a total team effort, inspired by Yao hehehe

Although the Rockets won game 1, I think that it was more of what the Lakers failed to do... they simply played bad...

We are in for one hell of a series... if the Rockets pull out a game 2 win. T-mac is probably hitting his head with a rock right now... or probably shopping around for another team he can jinx hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

yao had me scared for a moment there in the fourth... but the rockets, particularly yao, played one hell of a game... I always believed the the rockets match up well with the lakers... I think the four losses to the lakers in the regular were all because of the end game breaks that did not go the rockets way.

I still think my rockets will lose this series simply because the lakers have the greatest closer in the planet right now, but I know the rockets are gonna make me proud to be a rockets fan...

Go rockets!!! Prove me wrong and beat LA!!!!